SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021: Candidates appearing for SBI Clerk Prelims exams can check the SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021. SBI Clerk Exam is one of the highly competitive bank exams because of the attractive salary Pack and excellent career growth. Boost your scores in the examination by managing your time effectively. Get more details of the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 here.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
Before knowing the SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021, check the prelims exam pattern. The SBI Clerk 2021 prelims pattern is given in a tabular manner for your reference. It consists of 3 sections namely English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability.
|S No.||Section||No. Of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English language||30||30||20 minutes|
- Each section will have a separate time duration of 20 minutes.
- You cannot swap between the sections as per your wish.
- Also, you will lose 0.25 marks as a penalty for each wrong answer.
- The total mark for the exam is 100.
- The candidates who clear the prelims only can take the mains exam.
Get More: SBI Clerk Syllabus
Reasoning Ability: SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021
- In the Reasoning section, 35 questions should be attempted in 20 minutes.
- First, attempt all the miscellaneous questions such as Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, etc.,
- Try to complete this within 5-8 minutes.
- Then start with puzzles and seating arrangement questions.
- Start with easy puzzles or seating arrangements so that they will boost your confidence.
- Even though you are strong in puzzles, attempt it after the miscellaneous topics, because if you are stuck up in a puzzle, you may lose your confidence and timing too.
- A puzzle should be solved within 3-5 minutes. Practice more prelims level puzzles and solve using previous year papers.
- Time-consuming 1 mark questions should be solved at last in the remaining time.
- Don’t do guesswork. Accuracy matters.
Quantitative Aptitude: SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021
- Like the Reasoning section, the Quantitative Aptitude section will consist of 35 questions that should be solved in 20 minutes.
- In this section, First attempt the Simplification problems which consists of 10-12 questions that should be solved within 5 minutes.
- Then solve Quadratic equations, Missing number/ Wrong number questions followed by Data Interpretation within next 5-8 mins.
- Solve the Application problems.
- Approach the familiar topic problems first.
- Don’t attempt application problems first because it may be time-consuming.
English Language: SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021
- In this section, 30 questions should be solved within 20 minutes. 1 mark for each question.
- Read the important grammar rules and revise them regularly.
- Learn Daily vocabs without fail from the Editorial.
- In this section, you can choose the order based on your wish.
- For Reading Comprehension, 1o questions will be asked. For that maximum of 5 minutes can be taken.
- Generally, for the English section, time will be sufficient but accuracy in answering questions is important.
- Para Jumbles can be attempted at last only if you are satisfied with your answer. Don’t do any guesswork here.
- For Error spotting, Cloze test, Phrase Replacement, etc., do read the question twice and answer correctly.
- Don’t rush up to answer all the questions in this section. Do attempt the questions with accuracy.
SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021: Sectional Timing
- Know your strengths and weaknesses in each section as it will increase the number of attempts in each section.
- Make your strategy section-wise. Don’t make it for the whole paper.
- Remember the strategies planned during the exam. Practice that while attempting mock tests itself.
- Always start your exam with easier questions from familiar topics as it will boost your confidence during the exam.
- Attempt tough questions at last if you have extra time in each section.
SBI Clerk Time Management Tips For Prelims 2021 have been provided for the reference of the candidates who are going to attempt the SBI Clerk prelims examination from 10th July 2021.