SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card of an online written test for the post of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre. Candidates who have applied for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 can download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 from the official website of SBI @sbi.co.in. Candidates can download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 up to 23rd May 2021. SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Link is also given below. Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card, directly, through the link below.
Essential Documents to Carry for Exam
- The candidates should Affix firmly a copy of the recent passport size photograph in the space provided for it in the call letter and bring it along with photo identity proof in original and a photocopy at the venue.
- They should carry the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy, call letter or without the photograph affixed on the call letter, and a stamp pad for affixing thumb impression.
- They should submit the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 along with the photocopy of photo identity proof by putting it in the designated dropbox at the end of the examination in the examination hall.
How to Download SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official website of SBI – www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘Opportunities Section’.
- Click on the link ‘Download Exam Call Letter’ given under ‘RECRUITMENT OF PHARMACIST IN CLERICAL CADRE (Advertisement No. CRPD/ PHARMACIST/2021-22/04)’ in the Latest Announcement Section.
- A new window will open.
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No and Password/DOB.
- Log in to the link.
- Download SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021.
SBI Pharmacist Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 will be based on,
- Written test and
The passing marks in written tests and interviews, as well as the aggregate passing marks, will be decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
SBI Interview Details
Those who qualify in the online exam will be called for an Interview. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- SBI Pharmacist Online Exam – 40%
- Interview – 60%
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021:
|S.No||Section Name||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
An adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for an interview based on performance in the online written test. The qualifying marks in the Interview will be as decided by the Bank.