SBI PO Photograph& Signature Size 2021: SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021 details are here!!! Candidates who are all going to apply for the SBI PO 2021 Notification must check the official notification carefully to get aware of the SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021 and then start to fill in the application form.
The State Bank of India has released the official notification pdf for the post of Probationary Officer post. A total of 2056 vacancies were announced. The candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Application till the 25th of October 2021. The officials have released all the necessary pre-requisites in the official notification that a candidate may use to fill the application form for SBI PO 2021. Before filling the application form candidates have to keep the necessary documents in a prescribed format that are given in the official notification. The candidates can check out the proforma of the SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021 and then upload it with the application form. Go through this page and clear all your doubts regarding the SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021 & its format, to proceed with the apply online process.
|Online application start date||05th October 2021|
|Online application end date||25th October 2021|
|The download of call letters for the Online Preliminary Examination||1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Examination||November/ December 2021|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|The download of the Call Letter for the Online Main Examination||2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|The download of Call Letter for phase III||1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Conduct of Phase III – Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
|The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
SBI PO Photograph Size 2021: (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
• Photograph must be a recent passport-style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you or place yourself in the shade so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
• Caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
• It is advisable that the candidate retains 8 copies (approx.) of the same photograph which is uploaded at the time of online registration of application as these would be needed for further process of this selection process.
SBI PO Signature Size 2021:
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021 – FAQs
Q. When is the last date for applying for the SBI PO 2021?
A: The Last date to submit the online application for SBI PO is 25th October 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released by the bank for the SBI PO 2021 notification?
A: A total of 2056 vacancies have been released by the bank for the SBI PO 2021 notification.
Q. What is the SBI PO Photograph & Signature Size 2021?
|Dimension||File Size||Not More Than|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||20kb–50 kb||not more than 50kb.|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||10kb to 20kb||not more than 20kb|
Q. Shall I use capital letters for the SBI PO Signature?
A. No, you should not use capital letters for the SBI PO Signature. Otherwise, it will get rejected.