SBI PO Handwritten declaration 2021 size, format, & other details are available here. The SBI PO 2021 notification is out with a total of 2056 vacancies. The application online last date is the 25th of October 2021. In the online application form, candidates have to attach various scanned documents. Among that, the SBI PO handwritten declaration 2021 is one of the important documents to be uploaded in a standard format. The SBI PO 2021 handwritten declaration format & size is available in the official notification. You should follow the correct standards and guidelines to upload the Handwritten declaration. Go through this page to know more on SBI PO Handwritten declaration size, format, etc.
SBI PO 2021 – Important Dates
Here in this table, you can see the apply online dates and the complete schedule of the recruitment. You have to submit the online form before the last date. So, don’t apply at the last minute as it will lead to unnecessary confusion and tension. Before that clarify all your doubts and apply without any hurry and confusion. Here we have added complete details on SBI PO Handwritten declaration 2021 size, format & other important details for your convenience.
|Apply Online start date||05th October 2021|
|Apply Online end date||25th October 2021|
|The download of Prelims exam call letters||1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Online Prelims Examination||November / December 2021|
|Online Prelims Examination Result||December 2021|
|The download of Mains exam Call Letter||2nd / 3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Online Mains Examination||December 2021|
|Online Mains Examination Result||January 2022|
|Call Letter for phase III||1st / 2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Conduct of Phase III – Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd / 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
|The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct Pre – Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the notification. Online applications will not be registered unless candidates upload the handwritten declaration as specified.
- In case, the handwritten declaration is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- In case the handwritten declaration is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form.
Check the SBI PO handwritten declaration size, format, & other related information here.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021 Format
The handwritten declaration format is given below:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression are of mine”.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Size 2021
Here are the SBI PO handwritten declaration 2021 size, dimension, & file type.
- File Type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimension: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm x 5 cm (Width x Height)
- File Size: 50 kb – 100 kb
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021 – Important Details
- The applicant has to write the SBI PO handwritten declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- SBI PO Handwritten Declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration is uploaded at the specified space given in the online application form.
- The handwritten declaration must be of the applicant only and not by any other person.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Handwritten Declaration as specified.
Steps to Scan Your SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color and the File Size of the SBI PO handwritten declaration form 2021 should be as per the given standards.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in ‘JPG’ or ‘JPEG’ format. The dimensions of the image can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows / MS Office can easily obtain the documents in ‘.jpeg’ format not exceeding the required size by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. The scanned handwritten declaration in any format can be saved in ‘.jpg’ format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be adjusted using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
Steps to Upload Your SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021
- There will be a separate link to upload the Handwritten Declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Handwritten Declaration”.
- Browse and select the location where the Scanned SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2021 file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/ Upload’ button.
- If the file size and formats are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the qualify of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity/quality.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Form 2021 – FAQs
Check some important FAQs given here regarding the SBI PO handwritten declaration form.
Q: What is the specified file types of the SBI PO handwritten declaration?
A: The specified file type is jpg/jpeg.
Q: For the SBI PO handwritten declaration form, what is the specified file dimension?
A: The specified Dimension is 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm x 5 cm (Width x Height).
Q: What is the specified file size of the SBI PO handwritten declaration 2021?
A: As per the notification, the file size should be between 50 kb to 100 kb.
Q: What is the handwritten declaration format for SBI PO 2021?
A: “I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.