Practice with our SBI PO Prelims reasoning questions 2019 day 23. The Exam pattern for SBI PO has been changing every year. Due to the dynamic changes in exam pattern, the questions become tougher compared to the previous year. So the questions are at a high level than the candidate’s calculation.
Depends upon the current situation our IBPS Guide is providing the updated SBI PO prelims reasoning questions 2019 day 23 for SBI PO 2019. Our Skilled experts were composing the questions under the new level of the examination and in aspirant’s exam point of view. So candidates gear up your preparation, practice daily with our SBI PO Prelims reasoning questions 2019 day 23 and implement your skill. With your attentive preparation, we wish you all getting success in your SBI PO 2019.
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it”[WpProQuiz 5451]
Direction (1-5): Study the information given below and answer the questions based on it.
Seven peoples namely Aaron, Beckham, Carter, David, Edward, Finn and Gregory has birthday on different months viz. February, March, April, June, September, October and November not necessarily in same order. Each turns different age 17, 18, 20, 23, 21, 22 and 25 but not necessarily in same order.
Finn has birthday in one of the month which has more than 30 days. Only one has birthday between Finn and who turns 21. Both Gregory and Carter have birthday in the months after the one who turns 21. Gregory has birthday immediately before Carter.One, who turns 23 has birthday in the month which has less than 30 days. Only three have birthday between one who turns 23 and 17. Only two have birthday between Gregory and one who turns 18. David has birthday immediately after one who turns 18. Only two has birthday between David and Edward. Aaron has birthday immediately before the one who turns 22. Carter doesn’t turns 25.
1) Who has birthday on June?
e) None of the above
2) When Beckham has his birthday and what age does he turns?
a) March – 25
b) June – 22
c) April – 18
d) November – 17
e) October – 23
3) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which one does not belong to that group?
a) April – David – 17
b) June – Aaron – 22
c) September – Gregory – 20
d) March – Finn – 18
e) February – Finn – 18
4) Who has birthday immediately before David?
5) Who is the oldest and youngest among the people?
a) Aaron – Gregory
b) David – Carter
c) Finn – Aaron
d) Beckham – Edward
e) Carter – Finn
Directions (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
There are five boxes A, B, C, D and E are placed one above another in such a way that each of them is different in its area. The box which is having the largest area is placed bottom of the arrangement and the box which having smallest area is placed top of the arrangement. The boxes are arranged in the ascending order from top to bottom with respect to its area.
Box C is smaller than the Box E. The box A is smaller than Box D but larger than Box B. The area of the second largest box is 170 cm2. Only one box is kept between Box A and Box D, which is smaller than Box E.
6) Which of the following boxes is the smallest one?
e) None of these
7) If the area of the Box A is 180 cm2, then what is the possible area of Box C?
a) 168 cm2
b) 175 cm2
c) 182 cm2
d) 165 cm2
e) 185 cm2
8) If the Box F is placed in between the Box D and Box E, then how many boxes are lighter than Box F?
e) No one
Direction (9-10): Study the information given below and answer the questions carefully.
Ashok travels 10 km north-west from Point A to reach Point B. From there he takes a 900 right turn and walks for 5 km to reach Point C. Now he turns 900 left and walks for 10 km to reach Point D. From Point D, he again takes 900 left and walks for 10 km and takes a 1350 left turn, walks 5 km to reach Point E.
9) What is the shortest distance between Point A and Point C?
a) 7 km
d) 5 km
10) If the line AX is parallel to the line BC and the point X is in line with points D and C, then what is the distance between points C and X?
a) 5 km
b) 10 km
e) None of these
- Gregory has birthday immediately before Carter. (In case 2 Finn has birthday between Gregory and Carter. So, it gets eliminated)
- One, who turns 23 has birthday in the month which has less than 30 days.(Only February has less than 30 days)
- Only three have birthday between one who turns 23 and 17.
- Only two have birthday between Gregory and one who turns 18.
- David has birthday immediately after one who turns 18.
- Only two has birthday between David and Edward. (Case 3 doesn’t satisfy this statement. So it’s eliminated)
1) Answer: b)
2) Answer: c)
3) Answer: d)
4) Answer: b)
5) Answer: c)
6) Answer: c)
7) Answer: b)
8) Answer: a)
9) Answer: b)
10) Answer: b)