SBI PO Training Period After Selection: The State Bank of India has released 2056 vacancies for the SBI PO 2021 recruitment. All over India, many banking aspirants will apply for this exam. Here we provide details regarding the SBI PO training period after selection. The selected candidates will get some pay in form of the SBI PO training period salary. Go through this page to know all details regarding the SBI PO training period duration & related info.
SBI PO 2021 Dates
Before knowing about the SBI PO training period details, check the important dates of the recruitment stages.
|Online application start date||05th October 2021|
|Online application end date||25th October 2021|
|The download of call letters for the Online Preliminary Examination||1st / 2nd week November 2021 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Examination||November / December 2021|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|The download of the Call Letter for the Online Main Examination||2nd / 3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|The download of Call Letter for phase III||1st / 2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Conduct of Phase III – Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February / March 2022|
|The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st week of November 2021 onwards|
|Conduct Pre- Examination Training||2nd week of November 2021|
SBI PO Training Period After Selection
The selection process of SBI PO recruitment involves 3 stages – prelims, mains, & interview. After clearing all these stages successfully, the candidate will be selected as Probationary Officer (PO). The selected candidates should sign a Bond for a value of 2.00 lac ( Two lac only) at the joining time. The bond entitiles the candidates to serve the Bank for a minimum period of three years. The Bond will be invoked by the Bank if the candidate resigns from the service of the Bank before expiry of three years from the date of joining.
- SBI PO training period duration – 2 years.
- Training will be provided on basic banking knowledge through online course, which they shall complete before joining.
- In the probation period, candidates will have to take continuous assessment as per Bank’s extant policy.
- Those candidates who pass in the assessment as per the bank’s standards from time to time, will be confirmed in the Service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- If any candidate fails to achieve minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per policy of the Bank in force at the material time.
SBI PO Training Period Salary
The SBI PO Training Period Salary details are given here:
- Starting basic pay – Rs. 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments)
- Salary Structure – Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
- Dearness Allowance, H.R.A / Lease rental, City Compensatory Allowance, Medical and other allowances & perquisites are applicable.
Responsibilities of SBI Probationary Officer
Here are the major responsibilities of an SBI PO.
- Should have to complete all the pending work is the major role in the SBI PO training period of two years. In this duration, you may be transferred to other branches for the same work.
- To get practical knowledge on finance, investment, accounting, billing, and marketing, some routine works like scrolling, posting and account preparation will be assigned to you in training period.
- After becoming an Assistant Manager, your roles will increase. Also, targets will be fixed for the growth of the bank business.
- Cash management, loans, mortgages and finances are some of the typical roles & responsibilities of an Assistant Manager.
- As you perform better, your roles will increase towards planning, marketing, budgeting, investment management, loan approval and processing, etc.
- Verifification of works done by the clerks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have added some important FAQs to clarify your doubts.
Q: What is the salary of SBI PO during training period?
A: The SBI PO training period salary includes basic pay of Rs. 41960 with 4 advance increments.
Q: What happens after SBI PO training?
A: After the training, you will have a confirmation cum promotion test. On clearing it you will be posted as an Assistant Manager.
Q: What is the SBI PO training period duration?
A: The training period is for two years.