SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020: SEBI Phase 1 Admit Card 2020 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 PDF. Aspirants who have applied and eagerly waiting for the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 shall download it now.
Securities and Exchange Board of India has recently announced the notification of the Grade A Assistant Manager post. A total of 147 vacancies were announced. A lot of candidates have applied and eagerly prepared for the upcoming recruitment drive. The selection process is based on phases 1, 2 & 3. As of now, the phase 1 exam will be scheduled for 17th January 2021. Applicants are eagerly waiting to download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 to know the exam centre, venue, shift etc. For that now the officials have released the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020 on its official site. So aspirants shall refer to the official site and download your SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020.
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Call Letter 2020 Details:
The call letter consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
Pre-requisites to Download SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020
To download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 candidates can go to the SEBI Official portal or click the direct link above. Before visiting the SEBI Official website or clicking the above direct link, the candidate needs to keep a certain list of things ready before downloading the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020.
To download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 candidate must log in with their credentials
- Registration Number / Roll Number
- Password / Date of Birth
- Finally, the candidate need to enter the captcha text shown in the Image
Registration Number and Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration. Using the above credentials candidates can log in to the website and able to Download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020.
Documents Required For SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020
The aspirants must carry certain documents of identification proof that will validate the personal details and photographs present in the SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020. Some of the documents that can be taken along are:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driver’s License
SEBI Grade A Selection Process
SEBI will be going to conduct the selection process to select the eligible candidates. The SEBI Grade A recruitment process is based on three phases. The applicants will first have to appear for the phase 1 Online Screening Test. After that, they will qualify for phase 2 of the Online Examination. After qualifying from the phase 2 examination have to attend the phase 3 interview round.
- Phase 1 – Online Screening Test: The candidates will give the Phase I test and if they qualify, they will appear in the next phase.
- Phase 2 Online Examination: The candidates will have to appear for the phase 2 examination and if they qualify they will have to appear in phase 3 of the selection process.
- Phase 3 Interview Round: This is the last phase of the SEBI Grade A Selection process. On the basis of this round, the final merit list will be prepared.
How to Download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2020?
To download the SEBI Grade A Admit card 2020 through the SEBI official website, candidates need to follow the steps one by one.
- Visit the SEBI Official Website.
- On the home page, find “Quick Links” at the bottom of the section.
- In that find the section regarding SEBI careers.
- Now you can click on the link to download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter.
- Enter the valid credentials such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. Also, enter the right Captcha on the Box.
- Ensure the details and Click on “Login”.
- Finally, you can get SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Admit Card 2020 on your screen.
Download your SEBI Call Letter and take a print out for your future reference. Without SEBI Call Latter, no candidate will be allowed inside the SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam Hall.
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 admit card 2020.
Q: How do you download the SEBI Grade A admit card 2020?
A: Here we have given the direct link to download your call letter for the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Call Letter 2020.
Q: How can I check my SEBI Grade A Exam Date Time, Venue & Shift?
A: The exam date and time will be available in your call letter.
Q: What are the details available in the SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Hall Ticket 2020?
A: In your call letter, your name, roll number, exam date, time & venue are available.
Q: What are the login credentials that I have to use to download my SEBI Phase 1 admit card 2020?
A: You have to provide your login credentials like roll number/registration number and password.