South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank has officially out the recruitment notification for filling the various posts. The start date to apply online for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 is 19th June 2019. All the aspirants with the graduation qualification can apply for the post. Likewise, all the interested applicants should apply for the South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment on or before 30th June 2019. So, applicants must rush up to check the vacancy details of South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2019. To know further information about the South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2019, aspirants can check the information from the below link. Further, the direct link to check the details are given below.
South India Bank Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk|
|Start Date To Apply||19th June 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th June 2019|
|Location||All Over India|
South India Bank Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for South Indian Bank Clerk and PO||Any Degree|
Age Limit for South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Careers 2019
|Age Limit||For PO: Should less 25 years|
For Clerk: Should Less than 26 Years
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for SIB Recruitment 2019||Written Exam|
South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for SIB Recruitment||For PO = Rs. 800/-|
For Clerk = Rs. 600/-
Important Links of South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification For SIB PO||Click Here|
|Official Notification For SIB Clerk||Click Here|
|Online Application For SIB Clerk||Click Here|
|Online Application For SIB PO||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site southindianbank.com.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will get into the recruitment page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of PO & Clerk posts.
- Click on the particular link you will get the respective official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.