SSB Odisha recruitment 2020 notification is out. Now candidates can apply for the Junior Assistant and the Junior Stenographer posts. We have mentioned the details of the SSB Odisha recruitment 2020 clearly. So go through the details and start the apply online process.
The State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha has invited application from the candidates. The recruitment will happen for the Junior Assistant and the Junior Stenographer posts. Here you can know complete details about the SSB recruitment 2020. Candidates go through the notification details of the SSB Odisha recruitment 2020. Check your eligibility criteria and other essential information. Then start the SSB Odisha recruitment 2020 apply online process. We have mentioned the apply online fee details and the procedure. Study it completely and start the apply online process for the SSB Odisha recruitment 2020.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020:
Here refer the vacancies for each post of SSB recruitment 2020.
- Junior Assistant – 125 + 25 vacancies
- Junior Stenographer – 11 vacancies
Thus, the total vacancies under this recruitment are 136. Refer to the eligibility criteria and apply for an interesting post.
SSB Odisha Apply Online 2020:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-06-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30-06-2020 (Extended to 15-07-2020 11:59 PM)
The eligibility criteria include 2 subcategories. The candidates have to fulfill both criteria. They are,
- Age Limit
- Educational qualification
Also, only Indian citizens are eligible for this recruitment.
The age limit rules for the SSB Odisha recruitment 2020 are,
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years or more than 32 years of age as on 01.03.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of S.C. / S.T. / S.E.B.C. / Women Candidates.
- Similarly, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years for the Ex-Serviceman / PwD candidates, whose disability is not less than 40%.
- In the case of In-Service Contractual Employees working in those six Universities, the upper age limit is up to to 45 years as on 01.03.2020. It is subject to the condition that he/she has completed at least one year of continuous service prior to commencement of the Rule.
The essential qualification as per the SSB Odisha recruitment notification 2020 are,
- A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Also, a Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized institution is compulsory.
- For the post of Jr. Stenographer additional qualification of Stenography with the speed of 80 words is essential.
- Written test – 100 marks (a common test for both Jr. asst & Jr. Steno posts).
- Skill test – 50 marks (computer skill test for Jr. asst post and stenography cum computer skill test for Jr. steno post).
Download SSB Odisha Admit Card
Here we have provided the written exam pattern.
|General English up to graduation level||25||One sitting of one and a half hours|
|General knowledge and current affairs||25|
|General mathematics up to HSC standard||25|
|Reasoning and mental ability||25|
- Go to the official website of The State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha.
- Click the applicant login and enter the apply online process.
- Give the correct personal information and educational qualification.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode.
- The application fee is Rs.500 for SC / ST / PWD candidates. For other candidates fee is Rs.1000.
Last Date – 30-06-2020 (11:59 PM)
Official Website – Click Here to Visit Website of SSB Recruitment
Official Notification – Click Here to View Notification of SSB Recruitment
Last Date Extended – Click Here to View Notification of SSB Recruitment
Apply Online Link – Click Here to Apply SSB Recruitment