SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Salary 2020: SSC CGL CBI SI Salary 2020!!! Details regarding SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Job Profile, Allowances & Promotion/Career Growth. Candidates who have applied for the CBI Recruitment 2020 shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
Central Bureau of Investigation has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Sub Inspector post. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. To get job in CBI is not an easier one. The Central Bureau of Investigation is the chief investigating agency of the country. Central Bureau of Investigation is the Investigative Government Agency of India that serves as a Criminal Investigation, Economic Crimes, and Prosecution Body. Here we have given the SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Salary 2020 details.
SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Salary 2020
- Level 7. Starting Basic Pay Rs. 44,900/-
- Also, a SI in CBI gets extra 25% of Basic Pay + DA as Special Incentive Allowance (SIA) i.e around Rs 11000.
- Also, an SI in CBI is paid salary for 13 months, due to hectic work, overtime and some working Saturdays.
- In Hand Salary is around Rs. 61,000 to 63,000 (including old HRA, SIA, DA, TA).
CBI Sub Inspector Job Profile:
Sub Inspector’s job in CBI Department is very tough because there is no schedule for this post. In CBI Department, the responsibilities for the post of Sub Inspector will be set depending upon the posting you get.
- Handle paperwork/file work, which is clerical and administrative in nature.
- It has Fixed working hours but not having as much work load
CBI Sub Inspector Job Profile: Field Work
- Responsible for Inquiries/ Investigation and Gathering Information.
- Will not be having a proper work schedule in the fieldwork due to working on different cases.
SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Job Profile:
- Sub Inspector in CBI has the highest salary among all SSC CGL Posts.
- Great respectful career for young and enthusiastic candidates.
- By doing a field job each day to learn the new exciting things.
- Does not allow a 9 to 5 fixed schedule
- Field Work may tends to stressful
- Tends to long travel for case investigation
- Simultaneous transfers
- The fieldwork may require you to visit dangerous places/locations
Explore all Latest State Government Jobs in India 2020
SSC CGL CBI Sub Inspector Promotion/Career Growth:
The promotion scale for the CBI Sub Inspector post is given below.
- Deputy Superintendent
- Additional Superintendent
- Senior Superintendent