Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3201]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view ‘Explanation
1) Mir Qasim shifted his capital from ___________ to Munger
2) Dual government of Bengal started in the year of ___________
3) The famous Sanchi Stupa is situated in_______
b) Madhya Pradesh
4) Which of the following is Gaseous planet?
5) Bandipur National Park is in ________
6) Which of the following article provides freedom of Speech and Expression?
a) Article 19
b) Article 18
c) Article 16
d) Article 17
7) The newly formed ‘NITI Aayog ‘has replaced Planning Commission in which year?
8) Earth rotates from____________
a) East to west
b) West to east
c) North to South
d) South to North
9) The value of Plank’s constant is ________
a) 6.626x 10-34 Js
b) 6.626x 10-32 Js
c) 6.626x 10-12 Js
d) None of the above
10) Number of chromosome pairs in frog is_____________
1). Answer: c)
Mir Qasim shifted his capital from Murshidabad to Munger
2). Answer: c)
The Dual Government of Bengal was a double system of administration, which was introduced by Robert Clive in 1765. The British East India Company obtained the actual power; whereas the responsibility and charge of administration was entrusted to the Nawab of Bengal.
3). Answer: b)
The famous Sanchi Stupa is in Madhya Pradesh.
4). Answer: a)
A gas giant is a large planet composed mostly of gases, such as hydrogen and helium, with a relatively small rocky core. The gas giants of our solar system are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
5). Answer: b)
6). Answer: a)
Article 19 provides freedom of Speech and Expression
7). Answer: c)
The newly formed ‘NITI Aayog ‘has replaced Planning Commission on 1st January 2015
8). Answer: b)
Earth rotates from west to east direction.
9). Answer: a)
The value of Plank’s constant is 6.626x 10-34 Js
10). Answer: c)
Number of chromosome pairs in frog is 13.