Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3793]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Which of the following organelles that act like a digestive system for the cells?
c) Cell wall
2) The top layer of the planet is known as _________
3) Which of the following soils are formed due to leaching and well developed on the summits of hills and uplands?
a) Aluvial Soil
b) Black soil
c) Red Soil
d) Laterite Soil
4) In telangana, which of the following scheme(s) is/are launched for 72nd Independence day celebration?
a) Uday Bima
b) Kanti Velugu
c) Rytu Bima
d) Both b) and c)
5) Which of the five year plan mainly focus on growth with justice and equity?
a) Eighth Five year plan
b) Fifth Five year plan
c) Ninth Five year plan
d) Sixth Five year plan
6) When was universal adult franchise granted in India?
7) A system of rules that takes effect when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice is known as
a) Martial law
c) Political prisoners
8) Which kind of decisions is usually based on careful calculation of gains and losses?
9) Match the following
- Acquisition of Indian citizenship – a) By deprivation
- Loss of Indian citizenship – b) Equality before law and equal protection of Laws
- Fundamental rights –c) By registration
a) 1 – b, 2 – c , 3 – a
b) 1 – c, 2 – b, 3 – a
c) 1 – a, 2 – c, 3 – b
d) 1 – c, 2 – a , 3 – b
10) For how much time Financial Emergency can be proclaimed?
a) 6 months
b) 2 months
c) No maximum period
d) 12 months
1). Answer: b)
Mitochondria are known as the powerhouses of the cell. They are organelles that act like a digestive system which takes in nutrients, breaks them down, and creates energy rich molecules for the cell.
2). Answer: a)
The top layer of the planet is called the lithosphere. The crust and the upper layer of the mantle together make up a zone of rigid, brittle rock called the Lithosphere.
3). Answer: d)
These soils are formed due to intense leaching and are well developed on the summits of hills and uplands. They are commonly found in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and hilly areas of Orissa and Assam.
4). Answer: d)
Coinciding with the Independence Day, the Telangana State government has launched three major schemes – Kanti Velugu, aimed at conducting eye screening for about 3.5 crore population in the State, Rythu Bima, insurance scheme for farmers, and 100 per cent subsidy loans to backward communities.
5). Answer: c)
Ninth Five Year Plan: April 1, 1997 to March 31, 2002. This period saw the change in the government. The Ninth plan was started with an objective of “Growth with Social Justice and Equality”. It also assigned importance to agriculture growth.
6). Answer: c)
When the right to vote or franchise is given to every adult in a state, it is known as the Universal Adult Franchise. In India, elections are held on die basis of Universal Adult Franchise.
7). Answer: a)
Martial law: A system of rules that takes effect when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice.
8). Answer: b)
Prudential decisions are usually based on careful calculation of gains and losses.
9). Answer: d)
Acquisition of Indian citizenship – By registration
Loss of Indian citizenship – By deprivation
Fundamental rights – Equality before law and equal protection of Laws
10). Answer: c)
Financial emergency once proclaimed, it can continue for any duration if needed.