Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3820]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Ox-bow lakes are formed when river is ______
a) Fast moving
b) At very low gradient
c) At near point of origin
d) At steep slope
2) Which of the following cell organelle is present only in plant cell?
a) Cell membrane
b) Cell wall
d) None of these
3) GDP – indirect taxes + subsidies = ______
a) GDP at factor cost
b) NNP at factor cost
d) Personal income
4) What is the meaning of ‘Laissez Faire Policy’?
a) Fair legislation
c) Withdrawal of ‘some restrictions’
d) Control over trade
5) Municipal corporation is headed by __________
c) Chief Minister
6) Which form of government believes in giving equal rights and opportunities for women and men?
7) Which among the following is not appointed by the President of India?
a) Chief Justice of India
b) Attorney General of India
c) Judge of Supreme Court
d) Vice-President of India
8) Arrange the following historical events in the chronological order of their occurrence.
- Champaran Satyagraha
- Partition of Bengal
- Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
a) I, II, III
b) II, III, I
c) II, I, III
d) I, III, II
9) – Rotational axis of which of the following planet is highly tilted?
10) Which of the following city is located on the banks of river Potomac?
a) New York
b) Washington D. C
1). Answer: b)
2). Answer: b)
Most organelles are common to both animal and plant cells. However, plant cells also have features that animal cells do not have: a cell wall, a large central vacuole, and plastids such as chloroplasts.
3). Answer: a)
The sum of net value added in various economic activities is known as GDP at factor cost.
4). Answer: c)
Laissez-faire is an economic system in which transactions between private parties are free from government intervention such as regulation, privileges, tariffs and subsidies.
5). Answer: d)
Mayor, the head of a municipal government, but the role is largely ceremonial as executive powers are vested in the City Corporations commissioner.
6). Answer: c)
Feminism is inclusive of the needs and rights of every individual.
7). Answer: d)
The Vice-President is elected indirectly by members of an electoral college consisting of the members of both Houses of Parliament in accordance with the system of Proportional Representation by means of the Single transferable vote and the voting is by secret ballot conducted by election commission.
8). Answer: d)
Champaran Satyagraha – 1917
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre – 1919
Partition of Bengal – 1947
9). Answer: c)
Uranus is a real oddball in our solar system. Its spin axis is tilted by a whopping 98 degrees, meaning it essentially spins on its side. No other planet has anywhere near such a tilt. Jupiter is tilted by 3 degrees, for example, and Earth by 23 degrees.
10). Answer: b)
The Potomac River is the wildest river in the world that flows through a heavily populated area. On its way from the mountains to the ocean, it runs through West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia and the United States capital, Washington, DC.