Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3069]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Introducing a woman, Amrish said ,” she is the only sister of his father-in law”. How that woman is related to wife of Amrish?
2) Select the related word/numbers/letters from the given alternatives.
Neurology: Nervous system:: ??: Newborn
3) Select the related word/numbers/letters from the given alternatives.
d) None of the above
4) Find the odd one.
5) A series is given with a term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
Violet, Indigo,_______, Green
6) In a certain code language ‘CROW’ is written as ‘BSNX’. Then, how will ‘SOFT’ be written in that code language ?
7) From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word :
Some Apple are Orange
All Radish are Orange
- All Apple are Radish
- Some Orange are Radish
a) Only I follows
b) Only II follows
c) Both I and II follows
d) Neither I nor II follows
Directions: (9-10) Read the following instructions carefully and answer the following questions.
P, Q, R, S and T are five friends sitting in a straight line. P sits immediate right of R and P is not neighbor of S. Three persons sit between R and Q.
9) Who sits to the right of T?
10) How many persons sit between S and Q?
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: c)
Neurology is study of Nervous system. Similarly, Neonatology is the study of Newborn.
3). Answer: b)
25(52) x 5 = 125
144(122) x 12 = 1728
4). Answer : d)
Except d All others are multiples of 17.
5). Answer: b)
6). Answer: c)
7). Answer: b)
SET cannot be formed Since S is not there in the given word.
8). Answer: b)
9). Answer: a)
10). Answer: d)