Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3059]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) BrahmoSabha was founded in which of the following year?
2) The revolt of 1857 occurred during the governor – generalship of ______________
a) Lord Canning
b) Lord Curzon
c) Lord Dufferin
d) Lord warren Hastings
3) American Civil war Started on which of the year?
4) The Bhanga is a type of ___________
a) Desert soil
b) Regur soil
c) Alluvial soil
d) Red soil
5) Karewa soils are the lacustrine deposits in ____
d) Madhya Pradesh
6) Who presided over the first meeting of the Indian constitution Assembly?
c) R. Ambedkar
d) V. Kamath
7) Who is the highest civil servant of the union Government?
a) Attorney General
b) Cabinet Secretary
c) Home Secretary
d) Principle secretary to the P.M
8) World population day is observed to be on ________
a) July 7
b) July 11
c) July 10
d) July 12
9) Who is the Author of “A brief history of Time”?
a) Robert Burton
b) Max Weber
c) Thomas Paine
10) Sandeep Singh is related to which of the following sports?
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: a)
3). Answer: c)
4). Answer: c)
This soil lies above the flood level. It is well- drained but because of the calcium carbonate nodules. The texture of soil varies from the loamy soil to clayey soil.
5). Answer: a)
Karewa soils are the lacustrine deposits in the Kashmir valleys and Bhadarwah valley. The fine silt, clay, and boulder gravels are the composition of Karewa soil. They are characterized with the fossils. These soils are mainly devoted to the cultivation of saffron, almonds, apple, walnut etc.
6). Answer: b)
The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held in the constitution hall (now the Central Hall of Parliament House). Demanding a separate state, the Muslim League boycotted the meeting. SachchidanandaSinha was elected temporary president of the assembly, in accordance with French practice.
7). Answer: b)
The highest ranking civil servant is the Cabinet Secretary. He is ex-officio Chairman of the Civil Services Board; the chief of the Indian Administrative Service and head of all civil services under the rules of business of the Government of India.
8). Answer: b)
The World Population Day is a United Nations’ initiative celebrated on the 11th of July every year. This day aims at spreading awareness about the exploding world population and the importance of reproductive health.
9). Answer: d)
10). Answer: b)