Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3094]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
Direction (1-3) Read the instructions carefully and answers the following questions
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circle facing the centre. P is exactly between
V and S. R, who is second to the right of S, is between Q and U. T is not the neighbor of
Q and W sit to the left of U.
1) Find the person who sits between T and P?
2) What is the position of W with respect to S?
a) Third to he left
b) Fourth to the left
c) Second to the right
d) Immediate right
3) Find the number of persons in between Q and V in order to count clock wise direction of Q.
4) Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
22 April: World Earth Day :: 24 April : ?
a) Human Solidarity Day
b) National Women’s Political Empowerment Day
c) Hepatitis Day
d) None of the above
5) Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
CEG: EAH:: MOQ:??
6) Find the odd/ word/letters/ number from the given alternatives.
7) A seriesis given, with one term missing. Choose thecorrect alternative from the given ones that will compete the series.
W, X, ZZ, CCC, ?
8) A set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
bab _ b _ b _ _ abb
9) Select the missing number
169 (117) 81
10) Two forms of a dice are given below. If number 5 is placed on the top surface then which number will come on the bottom surface?
1). Answer: a)
2). Answer: b)
3). Answer: b)
4). Answer: b)
April 22 is observed as World Earth Day. Similarly, April 24 is celebrated as National Women’s Political Empowerment Day.
5). Answer: c)
6). Answer: d)
Except D all are capital cites.
7). Answer: a)
The next letter of the series is written as many times as the difference between alphabets.
W+1=X So X is written once
X+2= Z So Z is written twice
Z+3= C So C is written thrice
C+4= G So G should be written four times
8). Answer: d)
b a b b/ b a b b/ b a b b
9). Answer: c)
√169 x √81 = 13 x9 = 117
√121 x √196 = 11 x14 = 154
10). Answer: c)
Adjacent faces of 2 are 1, 4, 3, and 6. So 5 are opposite to 2…