Dear Aspirants, SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 04th June 2019 to 19 June 2019. With a number of countable hours left, here are a few last minute tips for SSC GGL Tier 1 Exam that will help you to do the best of your capacity in the exam.
No matter how much effort you have put in all through the year, if you lose your peace of mind in the end, it will all amount to nil. Therefore, make use of these last-minute tips to score well in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
Take a quick look at the Exam Pattern:
|S. NO||Name of tests
(Not by sequence)
|Number of questions||Total marks||Timing|
|1.||General Science and General Awareness||25||50||60 minutes|
|3.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
|Total||100||200 marks||60 minutes|
Time Management, Speed & Accuracy:
- Time management is of utmost importance in every competitive exam. It is important that you have to solve the question at a fast pace and also with accuracy.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question. Don’t spend too much time on any particular question. If you find hard to solve any question, just skip that particular question and move on to next.
- First, try to solve the questions from your stronger topics and then move on to weaker topics. Be cautious of negative marks. You should answer the questions you are entirely sure of and then move on to questions that you can take a good guess at.
- First, prefer the less time-consuming topics in each section and then move on to the remaining topics. If you are satisfied, you can follow the below-mentioned sequence during the exam.
Stay Calm and Persistent:
- Stay relaxed and don’t think much about your performance. Don’t spend a whole night before the exam for revision or preparation. Get enough sleep and good food.
- A clear and focused mind will help you to decide what to attempt and how to attempt in the exam so that you can easily crack the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019.
- Don’t panic if you come across any new pattern or difficult question in the exam.
Important things to carry for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019:
- Print out of your Admit card. Carry two passport size photo (same photo as that of the application form)
- Carry your Original ID proof.
- Make sure that you reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid the last minute hassle.
We hope that these tips will be useful for you in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. Our IBPS Guide Team wishes you the best of luck for SSC CGL tier 1 Exam 2019.