SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released the Official Notification for CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level). SSC CHSL Exam is one of the most anticipated exam each year. SSC CHSL Examination is conducted for selecting candidates for Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator post Vacancies. During the current Year, SSC CHSL 2020-21 Notification gets released now. On this page, we have given the stepwise details of SSC CHSL Apply Online.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020 – Important Dates
|SSC CHSL Official Notification||07-11-2020|
|Online Application Registration Starts||07-11-2020|
|Online Application Registration ends||15-12-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||17-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||19-12-2020 by 23:30 Hr|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan||21-12-2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Date||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|Result Declaration for Tier-1 Exam||Notified later|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Date(Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List||To be notified later|
Mandatory things Required Before Filling SSC CHSL Online Application Form
- Active email id
- Active phone number
- Any valid photo ID card(Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Scanned image of coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidates’ signature.
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- If paying online – Debit/Credit Card details/Net banking
SSC CHSL Apply Online – Steps To Follow
SSC CHSL Exam notification is released now. SSC CHSL Exam Online Application registration may start from 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020. Hence following Steps should be followed to fill the Online Registration Form to avoid any mistake.
- Go to SSC then Apply Online page and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the respective link SSC CHSL Online Apply, the link will open in a new window.
- Click the New Registration tab, fill in your name, date of birth, email id, and then submit the first stage of the application.
- After that you will receive, Registration number and Password on your registered e-mail id, using the registration id and password you can log in and continue the other stage for registration.
- In the Next stage of Registration, fill your SSC CHSL eligibility details like Education Qualification, Age, then upload your photograph, signature in the appropriate colour, and size.
- Finally, check all the details which you have to enter into the SSC CHSL Application and click the submit button.
- After that, pay the SSC CHSL Application Fees (only for Male General and OBC Candidates).
- After completing your application fee payment you will receive a confirmation message for successfully applying for SSC CHSL Exam 2020.
Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature
Following is the file format and dimension of the candidate’s scanned Photograph and Signature as per the guidelines provided by SSC.
- Photograph: Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height), Applications with a blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Signature: Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB) Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height), Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
Payment of Fees for the SSC CHSL Online Application form
The application fees applicable for candidates applying for SSC CHSL are as follow:-
|For General/OBC Male||100/-|
|Female, SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
SSC CHSL EXAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- To appear for the SSC CHSL 2021 exam, the aspirants should complete their 12th or equivalent examination from any state or central affiliated school/Institutions.
- To be recruited as a Data Entry Operator in the Auditor General of India (C&AG) and the Office of Comptroller, the applicants should complete their 12th class exam in the Science stream. In addition, they need to have Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The students also pass the exam from any recognized Board or from an equivalent institution.
2. Age Limit
- The candidates, who are belonging to the age group of 18 years and 27 years, can apply for the SSC CGL Exam. (Age Relaxation will be given to SC/ST and PWD candidates)
- The aspirants should be either Indian Citizen or Subject to Bhutan or Nepal. Or,
- Apart from these, the Tibetan refugee, who had come before January 1, 1962, and are living permanently, can apply for the SSC CHSL 2021 entrance test. Or,
- If an Indian Citizen has migrated from Sri Lanka, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Pakistan, Uganda, Burma, Zaire, Vietnam, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Zambia, however, have the intention of permanent settlement, is also eligible to appear SSC CHSL 2021 exam.
SSC CHSL Apply Online – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What are the application fees for the SSC CHSL Apply Online Form?
Ans. SSC CHSL has Rs 100/- as examination fees. Moreover, Female candidates and Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Q. I have 60% marks in 12th Class, can I fill SSC CHSL form?
Ans. There is no minimum marks eligibility for applying for SSC CHSL Exam 2021.
Q.What are the starting and end dates for SSC CHSL 2020 Application Registration?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2021 from Nov 2020-Dec 2020.
Q.What are the posts included in the SSC CHSL 2020 Exam?
Ans. SSC CHSL Exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC’s), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) & Postal/Sorting Assistant.
Q.From where can a candidate apply for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam?
Ans. Candidates can apply their Online Application for SSC CHSL 2020 from the official site.