SSC CPO Preparation 2020:
SCC CPO preparation tips and exam strategies are available here. The SSC CPO 2020 exam will have a huge competition. To overcome this competition, you have to prepare with a plan and strategy. For that our experts have made SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation strategy & tips for you.
The Staff Selection Commission conducts this recruitment for the Central Police Organization(CPO). In this SSC CPO 2020 recruitment, the candidates will get selection order for the Sub-inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-inspector (ASI) posts. To succeed in the exams, we have made a suitable SSC CPO preparation plan. Follow the plan in a steady manner. So, you can easily finish the SSC CPO preparation in 2 months.
SSC CPO Selection Process:
The SSC CPO selection process involves 4 stages
- Paper I
- Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC CPO Preparation Tips are available here for all the sections of the exam. So follow the tips to crack paper I and paper II.
SSC CPO – Exam Pattern:
- For both paper I & II, negative marking is applicable.
- Negative marking – 0.25 mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Follow the updated SSC CPO syllabus to make better preparation for the exams.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
As per the exam pattern, we will provide the SSC CPO 2020 preparation strategy. The strategy will be useful for you to attend the maximum number of questions in the exam.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Preparation Tips:
Here we have provided preparation tips and strategy for each section of the exam. Follow all the tips to succeed in the exam.
- Make a suitable exam preparation plan.
- As per the syllabus, add all the topics to your preparation plan.
- Learn the basics first. For all the topis, make thorough of all the basics.
- Then start to prepare as per the exam point of view. For that take SSC CPO mock tests.
- Also, prepare with the SSC CPO previous year papers.
- Follow the best quality SSC CPO preparation book pdf materials.
The SSC CPO mock test will enhance your speed and accuracy. Also, your time management skills will improve for sure. Similarly, the SSC CPO previous year papers will help for your exam point of view practice. In your SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation strategy, the mock tests and previous year papers will play a crucial role. Also, you can prepare from the IBPSGUIDE app. It is the best mobile app for SSC CPO preparation 2020.
General Awareness Preparation Tips:
- Prepare separate notes individually for static GK, current affairs. These notes will be helpful for your daily SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation for the general knowledge section. Read daily newspapers in a regular manner. It will give a source for a lot of important data.
- Watch news channels regularly. So that you will never forget the key points. This mode of preparation is even better for current affairs preparation.
- Power capsule preparation is useful for the last minute preparation. Students who want to cover more data in less time can opt for power capsule preparation. It is also useful for last minute revision.
- Attend more online quizzes for the current affairs section in a regular manner. It is the way of assessing your preparation level. Attending a quiz will help you to correct your mistakes then and there.
Lucent’s General Knowledge and Manorama Yearbook are a few good quality SSC CPO preparation books for the general knowledge & general awareness section.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Preparation:
In reasoning, first, give more importance to easier topics in your preparation. Syllogism, inequalities, coding-decoding, direction sense, etc are a few favorite topics for all the candidates. So if you prepare well these topics you can score a bulk amount of marks in a short time period. Then with the help of SSC CPO mock test practice, you can excel in puzzle and seating arrangement topics. Practice in a way to solve all types of puzzles and seating arrangements ina minimum possible time period.
Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey, Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal are some good quality SSC CPO exam preparation books for the reasoning section.
English Language & Comprehension Preparation:
Reading daily newspapers is the best way to improve your grammar and vocabulary skills. It will help you to score easily in topics like error spotting, cloze test, sentence correction, etc. Also, your reading skills will be developed due to this habit. So you can excel in the reading comprehension topic also. Give more importance to this section as everybody can’t score more marks in this section.
Some good quality SSC CPO English preparation books are Objective General English by SP Bakshi, A Mirror of Common Errors by AK Singh, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation:
This is the section where more calculations are involved. So first make thorough with your basic maths knowledge. Try to solve the problems in conventional methods. Then learn more short cut methods which will save more time for you. Speed and accuracy are more important. So don’t get panic during this section. Only mock test practice will give you the required speed and accuracy.
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (RS Aggarwal) and Arithmetics For General Competition Vol 1& 2 by Neetu Singh. These are some good quality SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation books for the quantitative aptitude section.
So candidates follow all these SSC CPO exam preparation tips and strategy to crack the exam successfully.
Refer to the FAQs here related to the SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation strategy & tips.
Q: How do I prepare for the SSC CPO 2020 exam?
A: The SSC CPO 2020 exam preparation and strategy includes regular mock test practice, and previous year question paper practice. Also, follow quality books for your preparation.
Q: What are the SSC CPO 2020 preparation books for the English section?
A: You can refer to Objective General English by SP Bakshi, A Mirror of Common Errors by AK Singh, etc.
Q: What are the best reasoning books for SSC CPO preparation 2020?
A: Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey, Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal are some good options.