RRB ALP Recruitment Notification 2021: RRB ALP Recruitment Notification 2021 releases soon!!! Details regarding the RRB ALP Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Pattern Syllabus, Apply Online are available here. Railway aspirants shall check here the article fully and know the respective data.
Railway Recruitment Board usually notifies the recruitment notifications for the recruitment of various levels of posts. There are 21 regional RRBs are found in India. Each recruitment board is responsible for their region’s exam result, releasing the answer key, etc. Among that one of the most sought recruitment notifications is Assistant Loco Pilot(ALP). This is especially for Diploma & Technician cadre category. So candidates having the prescribed eligibility shall apply for this recruitment. This job will provide you a handful of salary with excellent career growth. Eligible candidates shall utilize this wonderful opportunity and get success in your career. Further details regarding the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification are given below for your reference.
RRB ALP Important Events
RRB ALP Notification Details
|Exam name||RRB ALP(Junior Engineer)|
|Centralized Advertisement number||To be Notified Soon|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)|
|Exam level||All India Level|
|Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
|Educational Qualification||(i) Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT or SCVT in the respective trade.
(ii) Those who have a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the AICTE are also eligible for the exam.
|Application Fee||UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/-
|Payment Mode||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/SBI Challan/Post Office Challan|
|Selection process||(i) 1st Stage CBT
(ii) 2nd Stage CBT
(iii) Computer Based Aptitude Test
(iv) Medical Examination
|RRB ALP Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||4 days prior to the exam date|
|RRB ALP Stage I CBT Result||To be Notified Soon|
RRB ALP Notification:
The last RRB ALP Recruitment Notification released by the Railway Recruitment Board was for RRB ALP in 2018 with 36,576 vacancies. For that, the recruitment notification has been conducted at the national level. The RRB ALP Recruitment Notification 2021 will releases soon on the official site. Stay tuned with us to get regular updates.
RRB ALP Vacancy:
The Railway Recruitment Board will announce the number of vacancies for the year 2021 at the time of releasing the official RRB ALP Recruitment Notification notification. The Previous year RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 is are 36,578.
RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria:
The Railway Recruitment Board has set the Eligibility Criteria in the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot. The eligibility criteria consist of age limit, educational qualification, medical verification, and citizenship. Candidates have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria given in the official notification. If they are not satisfied with the given eligibility candidates application may get rejected at any time by the recruitment board. For your guidance here we have given in detail.
RRB ALP Eligibility – Nationality
As per the RRB Exam eligibility regarding nationality prescribed by the board in the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification, a candidate must belong to the following categories:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with to permanently settle in India.
RRB ALP Age Limit:
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official RRB ALP Recruitment Notification candidates should possess
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 30 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
RRB ALP Educational Qualification:
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official RRB ALP Recruitment Notification candidates should possess
- Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT or SCVT in the respective trade.
- Those who have a diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the AICTE are also eligible for the exam.
RRB ALP Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
- UR/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/SBI Challan/Post Office Challan
RRB ALP Selection Process:
The RRB ALP Recruitment Notification fixed the selection process to be conducted in 5 stages. They are
(i) 1st Stage CBT
(ii) 2nd Stage CBT
(iii) Computer Based Aptitude Test
(iv) Document Verification
(v) Medical Examination
RRB ALP Exam Pattern: 1st Stage CBT
|Sections||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- The 1st stage CBT is an Online Computer Based Test
- There will be 0.33 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- The test will be conducted in Bilingual(English & Hindi)
The total number of candidates to be shortlisted for the second stage shall be 15 times the community-wise total vacancy of ALP and Technician Posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in First Stage CBT.
RRB ALP Exam Pattern: 2nd Stage CBT – Part – A
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Basic Science & Engineering||40||40|
2nd Stage CBT – Part – B
|Subject||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Relevant Discipline||75 Questions||60 minutes|
This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by the Director-General of Employment & Training (DGET).
Computer-Based Aptitude Test:
- There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
- The ALP merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based AT.
RRB ALP Admit Card:
SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter and upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. However, candidates should regularly visit the website of RRB as there can be a failure in the delivery of SMS/E-mail to the candidates due to reasons beyond the control of RRBs. Eligible candidates can download RRB ALP Admit Card from the RRBs websites about 4 days before the date of the CBT/Document Verification (as applicable). A call letter will not be sent to candidates by post.
Steps to download RRB ALP Admit Card
- Visit your respective regional RRB website of the region you have applied for.
- Give your login credentials. You can choose to enter it in either English or Hindi.
- Enter the Registration Number that you have received during the time of application.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you should Download RRB ALP Admit Card
- Enter your date of birth in the format prescribed or your password as received by you at the time of application
- Then after the submission, Railway ALP Admit Card PDF will be displayed on your screen.
- You can download your RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card and take a printout for your exam purpose.
RRB ALP Result:
RRB ALP CBT 1 Result & CBT 2 Result has been released on the respective regional official site. Candidates who have qualified from the RRB ALP CBT 1 exam will be eligible to attend the CBT 2 exam. Candidates who have appeared for the CBT 2 exam and getting qualified will be eligible to attend the Computer Based Aptitude Test. Qualified candidates from the Computer Aptitude Test will be going to attend the Document Verification round. Candidates shortlisted for DV are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents at the time of DV mentioned in the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification.
RRB ALP – Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is there any interview round for the selection of the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot post?
Q. What is the qualification marks for Computer Based Aptitude Test?
A. The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible