SSC GD Constable Application Form 2020: SSC Constable GD Application Form is available Here!!! Details regarding the SSC GD Constable Online Registration, step by step Apply Online procedure is given here for your reference. SSC aspirants kindly go through it
SSC GD application Form 2020 is expected to be released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) soon. As per the prescheduled SSC calendar, the GD Constable notification has to get released on 01st August 2020. But due to the Outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the notification has been postponed. As per the latest news, the SSC Constable GD Notification 2021 will get released on March 25. The SSC GD 2021 exam will be held from August 02nd to 25, 2020. So aspirants start your preparation process and ready for the upcoming selection process. Here we have given the in-depth details regarding the procedure to start the SSC GD Constable Online Registration and step by Apply Online process.
SSC aspirants who are going to fill the SSC GD Constable application form shall go through this article once then you will get an idea to complete the application process without any mistakes. Ok, let’s have a look at this.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Important Dates
|SSC GD Constable Notification Released on||25th March 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Application Form Starts||25th Mach 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||10th May 2021|
|Computer-Based Exam||02-Aug-2021 to 25-Aug-2021|
SSC GD Constable Eligibility 2020:
Before Starts your SSC GD Application Form process for various posts, candidates should satisfy all the eligibility norms that are prescribed by the board in the official notification. If they are not satisfied with the eligibility criteria their application may get rejected at a later stage. So, let’s look at the SSC GD eligibility criteria for the various posts. The eligibility shall be measured by 3 parameters. They are
(ii) Age Limit
(iii) Educational Qualification
SSC CPO Eligibility – Nationality
- A citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Note: a candidate belonging to 2nd category above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
SSC CPO Age Limit 2020:
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification, candidates should possess
Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit – 23 years
SSC CPO 2020 Educational Qualification:
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification, candidates should possess
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board
SSC Constable GD Registration: Required Documents
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before filling the SSC GD Constable application form.
- Class 10 mark sheet and admit card
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment number
- In case candidates do have Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar enrollment number must have the details of
(i) Voter ID Card
(iv) Driving License
(v) School/College ID
(vi) Employer ID
- Scanned image of photograph and signature
- Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format
- Bank details to make online payment
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2020: Procedure
The SSC GD Constable Online Application Form comprises two parts
(ii) Application form
SSC Constable GD Registration – Step by Step Procedure
- SSC GD registration process is only for candidates registering for the first time. Candidates need to click on ‘Register Now’ on the home page.
- Fill the basic details, name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Candidates need to fill their name, father’s and mother’s name, and date of birth as given in the Matriculation certificate.
- Fill in Aadhaar number/Aadhaar enrollment number/identity card and its number.
- During SSC GD online form filling, candidates are required to fill the details of their Matriculation that includes: education board, roll number, and year of passing.
- Enter gender, highest educational qualification, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After filling the basic details, candidates need to confirm their mobile number and email ID.
- A Registration ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Proceed towards filling the additional details by clicking the ‘Next button’.
- Fill the nationality, category, identification mark, permanent, and temporary address.
- Upload photograph and signature, Aadhaar enrolment number, left thumb impression, etc.
- Upon clicking the ‘Final Submit’ button, different OTPs are sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates are required to enter the OTPs for the completion of the registration process.
SSC GD Constable Online Application Form – Procedure
- After completing your SSC GD Registration candidates have to complete the SSC GD application form filling process.
- Candidates are required to login to their accounts through the registered ID and password.
- Under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab, click on ‘Apply’ in the SSC GD Constable section.
- Information filled during SSC GD Constable registration will be auto-filled and are non-editable.
- Choose three exam centers in the order of preference.
- Select Domicile State/ UT and District of Domicile
- Candidates need to enter their highest qualification
- Give preference of CAPFs/ Organizations.
- Pay the SSC GD Application Fee either online or through SBI Challan.
- Candidates need to complete their application process by clicking on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox and fill the captcha code
- Take a printout of the SSC GD Constable Application Form for further reference
Instructions for Uploading the Photo, Signature & LTI (Left Thumb Impression):
- The scanned photograph to be uploaded by the candidate has to be between 20 to 50 kb
- The signature should be between 10 to 20kb in JPEG format
- The impression of the Left thumb should be between 10kb to 30kb in JPEG format
- The certificate of disability, if any, should be in JPEG/PDF format between 20kb to 50kb
|Photos||Size- 20 to 50 KB||JPEG Format||Signature and Must be Clearly Visible||Background for Photo and Signature be in white/ Light-Colored|
|Signature||Size- 10 to 20 KB||JPEG Format|
SSC Constable GD Application Fee:
|General and OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||NIL|
Online: The SSC GD online application fee can be paid through BHIM, UPI, Credit/Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Offline: Payment can be made offline at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC GD Application Form Status 2020
Once the last date for the submission of the online application gets reached, the SSC GD Constable application form gets closed. After a few days, the Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC GD Constable Application Form Status for the candidates to know who is applicable to appear for the exam. So candidates must check that and should know their status of the application.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will the SSC Constable GD 2020 Notification get released?
Ans. As per the prescheduled SSC calendar, the GD Constable notification has to get released on 01st August 2020. But due to the Outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the notification has been postponed. As per the latest news, the SSC Constable GD Notification 2021 will get released on March 25. The SSC GD Constable Application Form gets started on 25th March 2021 to 10th May 2021.
Q. How do I retrieve my registration number and password in case I forget that after the completion of the SSC GD Constable Application Form?
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the Forget Registration Number/Password link.
- Then, enter your name, father’s name, and date of birth.
- You will get the new registration details in your mail and mobile number.
Q. Can I pay the application fee through the offline challan?
Ans. Yah of course you can pay the application fee through the offline bank challan.
Q. What is the size to upload the photo signature?
Photos – 20 to 50 KB – JPEG format
Signature – 10 to 20 KB – JPEG format