Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.
1) What is the name of the tropical Cyclones in the China Sea?
2) Which of the following carries oxygen to various parts of human body?
a) Red blood cells
b) White blood Cells
3) Which of the following function is performed by the kidneys in the human body?
4) Who administers the oath of the President of India?
a) Governor General of India
b) Chief Justice of India
c) Prime Minister of India
d) Vice President of India
5) Which of the following state government has launched Bharat Ratna Atal Bihar Vajpayee International Schools’ for students in rural areas on the occasion of 94th birth anniversary of the late prime minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee?
d) Tamil Nadu
6) Who is the minister for the department of Electronics and Information Technology? (December)
a) Ramvilas Paswan
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) Ravi Shankar Prasad
d) Jagat Prakash Nadda
7) India’s First music Museum is to be situated in which of the following state in India?
b) Tamil Nadu
8) What is the name of newly named political capital of Burundi?
9) Which of the following country has launched its first ever communication Satellite to provide Broadband service?
10) Who has newly appointed as MD and CEO of Corporation Bank?
a) K Ramachandran
c) P V Bharati
1) Answer: d)
A typhoon is the name of a strong tropical cyclone whose development is common in the western North Pacific Ocean and South China Sea.
2) Answer: a)
In the human body, oxygen uptake is carried out by the following processes: Oxygen diffuses through membranes and into red blood cells after inhalation into the lungs.
3) Answer: b)
The major function of the excretory system is to get rid of waste and excess water from the body. As the major organs of the excretory system, the kidneys work as a filter and separate waste from the important products in the blood. In this way, it forms urine to send to the bladder.
4) Answer: b)
5) Answer: c)
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has launched the ‘Bharat Ratna Atal Bihar Vajpayee International Schools’ for students in rural areas on the occasion of 94th birth anniversary of the late prime minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee. Initially, 13 Zilla Parishad (ZP) schools would be part of the international board and it would be expanded in the coming years.
6) Answer: c)
Ravi Shankar Prasad is the Minister of Electronics and Information Technology in the NDA government.
7) Answer: b)
Tamil Nadu has announced the setting up of country’s first music museum with assistance from the Central government in Thiruvaiyaru which is the birthplace of Saint Tyagaraja, one of the Trinities of Carnatic music. The other two of the Trinity are Muthuswami Dikshitar and Syama Sastri.
8) Answer: d)
Burundi declared the small central city of Gitega the country’s new political capital. The former capital is named as Bujumbura.
9) Answer: a)
China on December 22 launched its first communication satellite to provide broadband internet services worldwide in an apparent bid to rival Google and other international firms.
The satellite was launched from a Long March 11 carrier rocket from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in north-western China and is the first in the Hongyun project planned by China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp. (CASIC).
10) Answer: c)
P V Bharathi has been appointed as managing director and chief executive officer of the Corporation Bank.