Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.
1) Under which article the President declares ‘Presidents Rule’ in India?
a) Article 100
b) Article 356
c) Article 401
d) Article 90
2) Where was the first capital of Chalukyas?
3) National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is established in the year of ____________
4) Which of the following Indian government scheme to provide Electricity to all households?
a) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
b) Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
c) Pradhan Mantri Jeeva Jyoti Bima Yojana
d) Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
5) Which of the following Indian state has been won Geographical Indiacation (GI) for “Banglar Rasogolla”?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) West Bengal
6) Mount Etna is situated in which of the following country?
b) South Africa
7) Law of Triad was proposed by ______.
8) What was invented by ‘Zacharias Janssen’?
9) Where does the 5th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas held?
10) Petrapole Integrated Check Post is the South Asia’s biggest land port that exists between India and ______.
1) Answer: b)
The imposition of Article 356 of the Constitution on a State following the failure of constitutional machinery is called President’s Rule in India.
Once the President’s Rule has been imposed on a state, the elected state government will be temporarily dissolved, and the Governor, who is appointed by the government at the Centre, will replace the Chief Minister as the chief executive of the State.
2) Answer: b)
- Aihole was the first capital of the chalukyas and the oldest town in their empire. It is in Aihole where they started establishing their kingdom.
- Around 40kms from badami is the town of Aihole which is lined by a number of ruins. There are around 125 old temples in Aihole built by the chalukyas.
- It is from Aihole that the chalukyas moved their base to badami and ruled for over 200 years and hence came to known as Badami Chalukyas. Several inscripictions have been found here written in old kannada but narrated in Sanskrit.
3) Answer: c)
National Small Industries Corporation Limited is a Mini Ratna PSU established by the Government of India in 1955. It falls under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of India.
4) Answer: d)
The Saubhagya Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana is an Indian government project to provide electricity to all households.
The project was announced in September 2017 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who said that the aim was to complete the electrification process by December 2018.
5) Answer: c)
West Bengal won the Geographical Indication (GI) for ‘Banglar Rasogolla’ on November 14, 2017, signifying that the specific variety of the spongy, syrupy sweet originated in its territory.
6) Answer: c)
Mount Etna, or Etna, is an active stratovolcano on the east coast of Sicily, Italy, in the Metropolitan City of Catania, between the cities of Messina and Catania. It lies above the convergent plate margin between the African Plate and the Eurasian Plate.
7) Answer: d)
Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner was a chemist in the early 1800s, when the periodic table wasn’t in existence, and some chemists were trying to find a type of organizational system for the known elements.
Dobereiner noticed a pattern with certain elements that had similar chemical and physical properties. He called these elements triads and, thus, we have Dobereiner’s Law of Triads.
If you put these elements in order of their atomic masses, the average of the molar mass of the first and third elements in the triad is the molar mass of the second element.
8) Answer: b)
Zacharias Janssen was a Dutch spectacle-maker from Middelburg associated with the invention of the first optical telescope. Janssen is sometimes also credited for inventing the first truly compound microscope.
9) Answer: c)
The 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas at Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh. The Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is now celebrated once in every two years and provides a platform to the overseas Indian community to engage with the government and reconnect with their roots.
10) Answer: c)
The Petrapole-Benapole Integrated Check Post is a major route for India-Bangladesh bilateral trade.
Click here for More Quizzes