Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exams 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates, those who are preparing for SSC CGL Exams 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL Exams 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3981]
1) Meter in a vehicle that calculates distance covered by the vehicle is called ______________
2) What is the S.I unit of capacitance?
3) Which of the following is highly compressible?
4) Which of the following state recently launched Unnati scheme to boost entrepreneurs from SC/ST communities?
b) Tamil Nadu
5) Who has won IBSF world U – 16 Snooker women’s title?
a) Ryan McGuirk
b) Keerthana Pandian
c) Mark selby
d) Jack Newman
6) Nepal does not share its border with which Indian state?
d) West Bengal
7) Which of the following gases adsorbs longwave (Infrared) radiation from the earth and emit it again towards earth?
b) Greenhouse gases
8) _____________ Disk encryption is a technology (hardware or software) where data is encrypted before storage.
9) Animal tissues are grouped into _________ basic types
10) The scientific name of Mango is
a) Pyrus malus
b) Citrus aurantium
c) Azadhirachta indica
d) Mangifera indica
11) Which of the following is the widest section of the earth?
c) Outer Core
d) Inner Core
12) Who was the leader of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Army founded in 1928?
a) Bhagat Singh
b) Sukhdev Thapar
c) Chandra Sekar Azad
d) All of the above
13) Which of the fundamental rights in the Indian Constitutional prohibits the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion?
a) Right to freedom
b) Right to equality
c) Right to freedom of religion
d) Right against exploitation
14) Which of the following the best example of a market with almost perfect competition we can find in the reality?
a) Super Market
b) Stock Market
c) Trade Market
d) None of these
15) The _____________ curve represents the demand of all consumers in the market taken together at different levels of the price of the good.
c) Market Demand
1) Answer: b)
An odometer or odograph is an instrument used for measuring the distance travelled by a vehicle, such as a bicycle or car.
2) Answer: c)
The SI unit of capacitance is the farad (symbol: F), named after the English physicist Michael Faraday. A 1 farad capacitor, when charged with 1 coulomb of electrical charge, has a potential difference of 1 volt between its plates.
3) Answer: a)
Gases are highly compressible because they are less dense than other states of matter and have fewer atoms or molecules per unit of volume .because there is more space between the molecules, it is easy to compress the gas into a smaller space.
4) Answer: d)
The Karnataka Department of Social Welfare has launched Unnati, a scheme to foster entrepreneurs working on rural and social impact technologies. As part of the scheme, the department will invest up to Rs 20 crore to create end-to-end support infrastructure for start-ups and entrepreneurs from a marginalised background.
The first stream of Unnati is technology innovation. Many people across the State are doing it, but entrepreneurs from SC/ST background are denied a chance. This scheme will identify and promote these entrepreneurs. The second stream of Unnati is the social impact.
5) Answer: b)
India’s Keerthana Pandian has won the girls’ title in the IBSF World Under-16 Snooker Championships, her maiden international crown.
In the corresponding boy’s category, Ben Martens of Belgium clinched the title in St Petersburg, Russia, according to information received from the media cell of the International Billiards & Snooker Federation (IBSF).
6) Answer: c)
Indian states sharing border with Nepal are Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Sikkim. Nepal does not share its border with Assam.
7) Answer: b)
Greenhouse gases in the atmosphere (such as water vapor and carbon dioxide) absorb most of the Earth’s emitted long wave infrared radiation, which heats the lower atmosphere.
8) Answer: d)
FDE is also known as whole disk encryption (WDE). Full-disk encryption (FDE) is the encryption of all data on a disk drive, including the program that encrypts the bootable OS partition.
It is performed by disk encryption software or hardware that is installed on the drive during manufacturing or via an additional software driver.
9) Answer: a)
Animal tissues are grouped into four basic types: connective, muscle, nervous, and epithelial. Collections of tissues joined in structural units to serve a common function compose organs.
10) Answer: d)
(i) Apple – Pyrus malus
(ii) Orange – Citrus aurantium
(iii) Neem – Azadhirachta indica
(iv) Mango – Mangifera indica
11) Answer: b)
Mantle is the widest section of the Earth. Its thickness is approximately 2,900 km. Mantle is mainly made up of semi-molten rock known as magma. The rock is hard in the upper part of the mantle, but lower down the rock is softer and begins to melt.
12) Answer: d)
Hindustan Socialist Republican Association (HSRA) was a revolutionary organisation, also known as Hindustan Socialist Republican Army established in 1928 at Feroz Shah Kotlain New Delhi by Chandrasekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and others.
13) Answer: c)
Freedom of religion in India is a fundamental right guaranteed by Article 25-28 of the Constitution of India.
In India, there is no any of the religion which will accept by the whole of the state that means the state wise religion. The country India has maintained their all the situation regarding the religion that anyone should not get any trouble in the regards of the religion.
14) Answer: b)
Probably the best example of a market with almost perfect competition we can find in reality is the stock market.
15) Answer: c)
Market demand describes the quantity of a particular good or service that all consumers in a market are willing and able to buy. In other words, it represents the sum of all individual demands for a particular good or service. Again, this is a lot easier to understand if we look at the corresponding demand curve.