SSC JHT Apply Online 2020 -: The staff selection commission conducts examinations to recruit Junior Hindi Translators and Senior Hindi Translators for various organizations in the Government of India. The official notification regarding the recruitment of SSC JHT and SHT has been released on June 29, 2020. The staff selection commission has announced a total of 283 vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. Candidates can apply for the post of JHT and SHT between 29th July 2020- and 25th July 2020. This blog deals with the steps to apply online for the SSC JHT exam, documents required to fill SSC JHT Apply Online form and mode of payment.
SSC JHT Apply Online 2020: Documents required
Check below the documents that are required to fill the SSC JHT online application 2020:
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- In the absence of Aadhaar Number, candidates can provide any one of the following proof
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- School/College ID
- Employee ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
- 10th Marksheet
- Scanned color passport size photograph as per the below-mentioned specifications in the JPEG format
- Scanned signature in JPEG format
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format which should be between 10-30 kb. Image dimension of the required impression should be about 3.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Also, candidates belonging to SC/ST must submit the category certificate
SSC JHT Apply Online 2020: Steps to apply :
There are two steps in filling the SSC JHT Application form 2020
- One-time registration
- Filling the application form
SSC JHT One-time registration:
Check below the one-time registration steps:
- Enter the official website of SSC
- Tap the Apply button on the home page
- Then, tab the JHT tab on the screen
- Search for the application form and click it
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Tap the “ New Registration tab”.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Father’s name, date of birth, gender, etc and tap the Enter button to proceed further for the registration process.
- Your Registration number and password will de generated
- Use the registration number and password for further registration process.
Filling the SSC JHT application form:
Check the below steps to fill up the application form:
- Log in using their registration number and password to fill the SSC JHT Apply online form
- Enter all the mandatory details like gender, caste, educational qualification, etc and also choose an exam center of your choice
- After registration, upload your photo and signature as specified in the below format
- Photograph size should be between 4kb-20kb, dimensions should be 3.5*4.5cm and it should be in the JPEG format.
- Signature size should be between 1kb-12kb, dimensions should be 3.5*3 cm and it should be in JPEG format.
- Ck all the details and make corrections if necessary an tap the submit button
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can make their payment via both online or offline mode.
- Candidates should take print-out of challan for payment of the fee in cash generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Candidates who are paying the fee online through net banking/ debit/ credit cards can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I by tapping the payment tab
- Tap the submit done, after the payment is done.
SSC JHT Apply Online 2020: Mode of Fee Payment
- Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking to make payment through online mode.
- If candidates are paying through offline mode, they can take print-out of SBI challan and pay cash at any nearest branch.
|General and OBC||Rs.100|
SSC JHT Apply Online 2020: Steps to check the application status :
Follow the below given steps to check the application status
- Enter the official website of SSC
- Tap the “Application Status” link on the home page
- Select Application Status in the ‘Select Status Type Drop Menu’
- Select the exam name in the next section
- Enter the registered ID, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and tap the Search Status
- Check the SSC JHT 2020 Application Status
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the mode of payment for the SSC JHT Exam Application?
A. Candidates can pay the application fee via both online and offline mode.
Q. Is there a separate admit card for paper 1 and paper 2?
A. Yes, there will be separate admit cards for paper 1 and 2 exams.
Q. What is the Application fee for the SSC JHT Exam?
A. Total fees: Rs 100/-.
- No application fee for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Castes (SC), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM)
Q. What are the steps to apply online for SSC JHT Exam
A. Check below the following steps
- Enter into the official website of SSC
- Complete your one-time registration process
- Log in into the SSC Portal
- Fill all the mandatory details
- Pay the fees and submit the application form
- Download the form for futures reference.