Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
1) If the time increases by 5 years, then simple interest increases by Rs 3000 on a sum of Rs 5000. What is the rate (in percentage) of interest per annum?
2) Cost price of an article is Rs 5800. If the loss percentage is 33%, then what is the selling price (in Rs) of the article?
3) The marked price of an article is 60% more than its cost price. If the article is sold for Rs 300 after offering a discount of Rs 20, then what will be the proﬁt percentage?
4) What is the value of (√96 + √216) / √24 ?
5) A, B and C together can complete a work in 25 days. If the ratio of efﬁciency of A, B and C is 15 : 10 : 6 respectively, then in how many days C alone can complete the same work?
6) A boy crosses a 300 meters wide road in 30 seconds. What is his speed (in km/hr)?
Direction (7-10); The pie chart shows the results of an online survey which asked people about their favorite author. Study the diagram and answer the following questions.
7) Which author is the favourite of most people surveyed?
8) What is the total number of people who have responded to the survey ?
9) The measure of the central angle of the sector representing number of people whose favorite author is D is ________ degrees.
10) Respondents who say their favorite author is A and those who say their favorite author is B constitute what percent of the total respondents?
1) Answer: B
Sol. Simple interest of 5years = 3000
∴ Simple interest of 1 years = 600
Rate of interest = 600/5000 × 100 = 12%
2) Answer: A
Sol. 100% = 5800
∴ 67 % = 5800/100 × 67 = 3886
3) Answer: B
Sol. Let CP = 100
∴ MP = 160
We have, 160 = Rs. 320
∴ CP = Rs. 200
Profit % = (300 – 200) / 200 × 100 = 50%
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: C
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: B
Author B is the favorite of 500 people.
8) Answer: A
Total number of people
= 300 + 500 + 150 + 400 + 350 + 100 + 450
9) Answer: B
10) Answer: D