Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
1) The lengths of the two diagonals of a rhombus are 6 cm and 8 cm. Find the length of its perimeter (in cm).
2) What is the measure of an interior angle of a regular polygon of 10 sides?
3) Find the curved surface area (in cm2) of a hemisphere of diameter 7 cm.
4) ΔABC is right angled at B. If m∠A = 45°, then ﬁnd the value of (tan C + √3/2).
5) In ΔXYZ measure of angle Y is90°. If cot X = 5/12, and XY = 2.5cm, then what is the length (in cm) of side XZ?
6) The lengths of the two diagonals of a rhombus are 7 cm and 24 cm. Find the length of its perimeter (in cm).
7) If the perimeter of a semicircle is 36 cm, then find its area (in cm²).
8) The volume of a hemisphere is 19404 cm³. Find its diameter (in cm).
9) What is the value of (tan60°– 1/3) ?
(a) 3– √2
(b) (2√2– √3)/2
(d) (3√3 – 1)/3
10) In ΔUVW measure of angle V is 90°. If sinU = 24/25, and UV = 0.7cm, then what is the length (in cm) of side VW?
(c) 2 .4
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: B
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: D
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: C