Dear Aspirants, you can find the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations for the SSC exams. Nowadays the competitive level of the exam has been increasing consistently. Due to the great demand for the government job, the level of the toughness reached greater. Candidates have to enhance the preparation process in order to drive in the right path. It doesn’t need to clear the prescribed cutoff. You must have to score good marks more than the cut off marks to get into the final provisional list. Here we have updating the Quantitative Aptitude questions with detailed explanations on a daily basis. You can practice with us and measure your level of preparation. According to that you can sculpt yourself in a proper way. SSC aspirants kindly make use of it and grab your success in your career.
1) What is the simple interest on Rs 7200 in 7 years at the rate of 14% per annum?
Direction (2-5): The table given below shows the marks obtained by six students in 5 different subjects.
Maximum marks for each subject is 100.
2) What are the total marks obtained by student D in all subjects?
3) What is the average of total marks obtained by all six students in subject R?
4) What is the aggregate percentage of marks obtained by student C in all the five subjects?
5) Marks obtained by student B is how much percent more than the marks obtained by A?
6) The perimeter of base of a right circular cone is 88 cm. If the height of the cone is 48 cm, then what is the total surface area (in cm2) of the cone?
7) What is the length of the longest rod that can be placed in a room which is 3 metres long, 4 metres broad and 5 metres high?
8) If the area of a square is 48, then what is the diagonal of the square?
9) A cylindrical well of height 20 metres and radius 14 metres is dug in a field 72 metres long and 44 metres wide. The earth taken out is spread evenly onthe field. What is the increase (in metre) in the level of the field?
10) Radius of hemisphere is thrice than that of a sphere. What is the ratio of total surface area of hemisphere to that of sphere?
(a) 27 : 8
(b) 21 : 4
(c) 27 : 4
(d) 6 : 1
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: B
D = 55 + 69 + 74 + 81 + 76
3) Answer: A
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: C
A = 402, B = 441
6) Answer: D
lateral surface area
= ½ × Perimeter of base × lateral height
= ½ × 88 × 50
= 88 × 25
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: C
|Check Here to View SSC CGL / CHSL 2021 Quantitative Aptitude Questions|
|Day – 55||Day – 54||Day – 53|