Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4682]
1) In the following question, select the related word pair from the given alternatives.
Beta carotene : Yellow : : flavones: ?
2) In the following question, select the related number pair from the given alternatives.
17: 64 : : 15 : ?
3) In the following question, select the odd pair of given alternatives
a) Kerala: Thiruvanathanpuram
b) Mizoram : Aizawl
c) Assam : Dispur
d) China: Tokyo
4) Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
a) (iv), (iii), (i), (ii)
b) (iii), (iv), (i), (ii)
c) (ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
d) (ii), (iii), (i), (iv)
5) A has more mangoes then B, not highest. E has more mangoes than C and less mangoes than D. How many of them have more mangoes than C?
6) Ravi introduced a boy to his wife, “He is son of your mother’s in law only daughter”. How is the boy related to Ravi?
d) Bother in law
7) In the following question, select the missing number from the given series.
2, 5, 23, 143, ?
8) Aakash remembers that his appointment is after 26th April but before 30th April, while his friend correctly remembers that Aakash’s appointment is after 22nd April but before 28th April. On which date of April is Aakash got his appointment?
9) In a row of books a book of history is 16th from left end of row. A book of Polity is 12th from the right end. If the polity book is 6th to the right of the History book, then how many total books are in the row?
10) In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements.
All Jungles are Amazon.
All Forest is Jungle.
I. All Forests are Amazon.
II. Some Jungles are Forest.
a) Only conclusion (I) follows.
b) Only conclusion (II) follows.
c) Both conclusion follow.
d) Neither conclusion (I) nor conclusion (II) follows.
1) Answer: c)
Beta carotenes are yellow, red, orange coloured photosynthetic pigments in vegetables. Similarly Flavones are white coloured photosynthetic pigments.
2) Answer: d)
(1 + 7)2 = 64
(1 + 5)2 = 36
3) Answer: d)
Except d), others are country’s state name and their capital.
4) Answer: a)
Dictionary order is
5) Answer: b)
6) Answer: b)
Mother’s in law only daughter is sister in law of Ravi’s Wife and sister of Ravi. Sister’s son is nephew of Ravi.
7) Answer: c)
2, 5, 23, 143, ?
2*2 + 1 = 5
5*4 + 3 = 23
23 * 6 + 5 = 143
143 * 8 + 7 = 1151
8) Answer: b)
Aakash remembers that his appointment is after 26th April but before 30th April
Possible dates => 27, 28, 29
Aakash’s friend remembers that Aakash’s appointment is after 22nd April but before 28th April
Possible dates => 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Clearly knows than Aakash got his appointment on 27th April.
9) Answer: c)
Position of History book from left end = 16th
Position of Polity book from left end = 16 + 6 = 22nd
Also, Position of Polity book from right end = 12th
Thus, total books in the row = (22+12) – 1 = 34-1 = 33
10) Answer: c)