Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of an Organization||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department|
|Recruitment Name||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Job Role||Gramil Dek Sewak|
|Job Location||(i) Chennai
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment: Important Dates
Post Office GDS Tamil Nadu: Age Criteria
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Age Relaxation Limit
|1||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|2||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities PWDD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PWD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Limit|
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Educational & Essential Qualification
- Candidates should complete Matric/SSLC from any recognized board with Mathematics & English as an elective subject.
- Candidates should study the local language as one of the subjects at least up to 10th std.
- Applicants should have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central/StateGovernment /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- For all GDS posts knowledge of cycling is the must. If the candidate knows the knowledge of scooter or motorbike it shall be considered as knowledge of cycling.
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2019: Application Process
- The recruitment board had released the application form only through the online mode. Any other modes of application will be rejected in any circumstances.
- The application fee for General/OBC will be Rs. 100/-. There is no fee for other categories.
- The application fee should be paid through the post office.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- The Post Office GDS Tamilnadu will conduct the recruitment process through the Merit list generated based on the candidates submit their application through online.
- The marks obtained in the 10th standard will only be considered for the selection process. There is no weightage will be provided for the Higher Education qualification.
Post Office GDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment: Important Links
Official Site – Click Here
Notification Link – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants who want to apply for Post Office GDS Tamil Nadu recruitment shall visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site of India Post Recruitment.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the link regarding Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
- Kindly click on that you will get the official notification of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
- Read the notification.
- Candidates should register themselves.
- Then you will receive the Registration Number only one time.
- You should use the same registration number for further process.
- Mobile number mapping is a must for registration.
- Once the mobile number got registered means the same number will not be allowed for other registration.
- Candidates should submit their original valid documents. In case of submitting the duplicate documents will get rejected at any circumstances.
- Kindly submit your application on or before the last date.