Telangana Medical Recruitment 2021: Department of Health Medical and Family Welfare, Government of Telangana has recently released an advertisement to invite 50,000 Medical Professionals. Regarding the COVID-19 critical situation, Telangana Government has conducted a review meeting on 09th May 2021. From the conclusion of the meeting, the government has decided to include Medical Professionals to handle corona patients in their state.
The posts of various Medical Professionals posts such as
(iii) Lab Technicians
as instructed by the Telangana Government. The candidates who have passed their MBBS can register themself for the recruitment. This is for current passed-out, experienced, retired professionals. The students will be recruited for two to three months in the medical and health department as frontline warriors to control the Covid 19 rise in the state. The duration may get extend to some other months depends upon the need. So eligible candidates shall visit the official site and start to register the details. The registration link gets activates on the official site. Here we have given the steps to register. Candidates go through once and start the online registration process.
Step to Register for Telangana Medical Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates have to visit the official website
- On the home page, there is a link regarding recruitment.
- Click on that you will be getting to the recruitment page.
- On that find, the link regarding the registration of Medical Professionals.
- The interested candidates who have passed MBBS can start to register for the invitation.
- Enter the details in the registration form and submit the form successfully.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.