Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification has released officially!!! Direct link available here to check the official notification & apply online for Telangana Postal Jobs. India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sewak(GDS) posts. Consequently every year our India Postal Department has announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. This time they had announced a totally of 970 vacancies for Telangana Postal Circle. A lot of passionate candidates are eagerly waiting for the opportunity to get into the Postal Department. For such aspirants, this is a wonderful opportunity. The Telangana GDS Recruitment 2109 Apply Online link will get activated on 22-10-2019. Before that candidates shall register your details on the official site from 15-10-2019.
The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 21-11-2019. Candidates should submit your application on or before the last date. Further details regarding Telangana Post Office Vacancy is available here below.
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
|Telangana Postal Jobs 2019|
|Name of an Organization||India Post|
|Notification Name||Telangana Postal Notification 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Postmaster|
(ii) Assistant Branch Postmaster
(iii) Dak Sewak
Telangana Post Office Vacancy 2019:
Every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. This time the Telangana Postal Notification 2019 has announced a totally of 970 vacancies.
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 15-10-2019
Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 14-11-2019
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2019
Telangana Postal Jobs 2019: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Telangana Post Office Vacancy 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualifications. So candidates who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the Karnataka post office department. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the score obtained in the SSLC. In the merit list, the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer to the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Telangana Postal Jobs 2019: Salary Details
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Branch Post Master(BPM): Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing mealas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Telangana Postal Jobs 2019
Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing mealas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2019
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2019: Important links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply online for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site telanganapostalcircle.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding recruitment.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the Telangana Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.