TNPCB Syllabus 2020: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has released the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Online Examination in TNPCB Official Website. Candidates who are going to preparing for the TNPCB Online Exam can download the TNPCB Syllabus 2020 and TNPCB Exam Pattern 2020.
TNPCB Selection Process
- The selected candidates from the Online examination may be permitted to attend interview based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5
- The Shortlisted Candidates for the post of Typists will undergo Skill Test of typing in English and Tamil before selection.
- Applying to the post through online and appearing for Online Examination, Certificate Verification and Interview alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post
Explore all Latest State Government Jobs in India 2020
TNPCB Exam Pattern 2020
The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment selection will be made in Two successive stages
|Online Examination||3 hours / 2 hours||87.8*||* Marks obtained in the Online examination to
be worked out for
|Interview for the post of Assistant Engineers,Environmental Scientists, Assistants (Junior Assistants) / Interview and Skill Test on Typing for the post of Typists.||12.2%|
SCHEME OF ONLINE EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
|Name of the Post||Duration of Examination|
|Assistant Engineer||3 Hours|
|Environmental Scientists||3 Hours|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant) / Typist||2 Hours|
TNPCB 2020 Syllabus
The question paper for ONLINE EXAMINATION will be of Objective type for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant and Typist will be in English only
Assistant Engineer – The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry and Micro Biology, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Aptitude for Work, Analytical Skills, Air Pollution and Control, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Impact Assessment, Legal and Administrative Framework for Pollution Control, Current Environmental Issues
Environmental Scientist – The question paper will have 180 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the subjects covering Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water, Air and Land Pollution: Monitoring and Testing, Global Environmental Issues, Environmental Impact Analysis, Micro-Biology, Analytical Skills and Aptitude for Work
Assistant (Junior Assistant)/Typist – The question paper will have 120 Objective type questions with multiple choices on the following subjects covering
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Politics and Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability etc
TNPCB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can click the direct link to view the TNPCB Notification 2020. In the TNPCB Notification, the TNPCB Syllabus and TNPCB Exam Pattern is also listed.
How to Prepare with TNPCB Online Examination 2020
TNPCB Online Exam Syllabus 2020 and TNPCB Online Exam Pattern 2020 have all important topics with comprehensive subtopics. Here some basic and useful tips to help the preparation for TNPCB Examination 2020. Go through and enhance your preparation for TNPCB Online exam 2020.
- Ensure that you are holding the updated TNPCB 2020 Exam Pattern and TNPCB 2020 Syllabus
- Plan and cover the TNPCB Syllabus 2020 topics
- Divide the time for each topic based on the weight-age of marks given
- After completing the topics in TNPCB Syllabus 2020, take a revision by practice with more Mock Tests.