TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result 2021 is out. The Tamil Nadu public service Commission conducts the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Director and Child Development Project Officer. The written examination was conducted by the Commission on 16.11.2019 FN & AN and 17.11.2019 FN. Already the list of Register Numbers of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to the 1st and 2nd phases of Certificate Verification was out. Now the TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result 2021 list III is out for the 3rd phase of certificate verification. Here we have added the link to check the TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result.
- Assistant Director – 13 vacancies
- Child Development Project Officer – 89 vacancies
How to Check TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result?
Candidates can go to the official website to check the Tamil Nadu public service Commission result list III for Assistant Director and CDPO posts. Here we have also added the steps to check the TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result 2021. So, follow the steps and check your result status.
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu public service Commission (TNPSC).
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the Tamil Nadu public service Commission (TNPSC) Assistant Director and CDPO result list III.
- Click on that link to get into the respective page of the TNPSC result 2021.
- The result pdf will appear on the screen.
- Download your TNPSC Assistant Director and CDPO Result 2021 pdf and take a printout for your reference.
The candidates with the following Register Numbers are hereby admitted provisionally to IIIrd phase of Certificate Verification. They should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in their online application from 22.03.2021 to 30.03.2021 in the e-Seva centres run by TACTV. List of designated e-Seva centres is available on the website. The details regarding the documents to be uploaded will be made available on the Commission’s website and candidates will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail. Individual communication in this regard will NOT be sent to the candidates by post
Get More – State Govt jobs