TSPSC DV Schedule 2021: TSPSC DV Schedule 2021 has officially released!! Direct Link to download TSPSC DV Schedule 2021 is given here. Candidates qualified for the document verification round shall download their TSPSC DV Schedule 2021 by following the steps given below.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the document verification schedule for the Managers Engineering Posts (Notification No. 03/2020). A total of 93 vacancies were announced for the post of Manager Engineer in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply And Sewerage Board. The Selection process is based on written examination and document verification. The TSPSC has conducted the written examination for the manager engineer posts on November 12, 2020. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be shortlisted for the document verification round. For that, the TSPSC has released the TSPSC DV Schedule 2021 on its official site @tspsc.gov.in.TSPSC will conduct the document verification for Managers Engineering Posts (Notification No. 03/2020) on 27th February 2021 in two batches. Candidates can download the TSPSC DV Schedule 2021 from the link and save the document for future reference.
Visit Official Website @tspsc.gov.in.
Steps To Download TSPSC DV List 2021
Candidates can click on the above link or follow the steps mentioned below to download the TSPSC DV Schedule 2021.
- Go to the official website of TSPSC @tspsc.gov.in.
- Go to the What’s New section available on the home page.
- Click on the link “CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION TO THE POST OF MANAGER (ENGG) IN HYDERABAD, METROPOLITAN WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE BOARD (HMWSANDSB), ENGINEERING SERVICE (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)”, notification no.03/2020 dated: 07/03/2020. given on the homepage.
- You will get the PDF of the document verification in a new window.
- Candidates can download and save the same for future reference.
Documents Mandatory For TSPSC DV Process 2021
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Certificates.
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption).
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed
proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o).
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o).
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
The following Certificates should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose
of verification. (Whichever is applicable)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind.
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidates should download the verification call letter, vacancy position, Check List, Attestation Forms and other Relevant forms from the Commission’s website from 24/02/2021 & duly filled-in and should submit at the time of verification of certificates in the O/o TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Prathibha Bhavan, Opp. Gagan Vihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.
TSPSC Manager Engineer Final Selection 2021
Candidates qualified in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates and Personality assessment test (Interview) in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personality assessment test (Interview) / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies available.