TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018: తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ has released 700 vacancies for Telangana Village Revenue Officer jobs. Exam for TSPSC VRO yet to be held on 16th Sep 2018. The exams are just around the corner for TSPSC VRO. Obviously you should schedule your time to enrich your preparation. In the preparation part foremost thing is syllabus and exam pattern. These both only give you a proper outline of TSPSC VRO. So here you can get updated official exam pattern and syllabus for TSPSC VRO 2018.
TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern:
Final result of your hard work will be through this exam. TSPSC VRO Marking Scheme and Question Paper Design is given below. Under stand the marking schedule and schedule your time according to TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern.
|Test Type||Exam Language||Topic names||Questions||Max Marks||Time Period|
|Objective Type||English and Telugu||General Knowledge||75||75||150 Minutes|
TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2018
- Current affairs: International, National, Regional
- General Science: science in everyday life and Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution – Salient Features, Indian Political System , Government, Panchayat
Raj and Rural Development
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
- Basic English (8th Standard)
- Mental Ability. (verbal and non-verbal).
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical abilities
- Arithmetical abilities.