UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2020: Candidates who have cleared the UKPSC ACF Prelims exam 2020 can apply for UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2020 Mains Exam. Candidate should submit the Printout of Application Form on or before 10th February 2020.
UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2020 has a total of 45 Vacancy. Only qualified candidates can apply for the UKPSC ACF Mains examination. Candidate can start UKPSC Application form from 18th January to 1st February 2020. Meanwhile, between those dates the UKPSC Application fees also should be paid. The Last date of submitting the Application is on 10th February 2020. To know more details about the UKPSC ACF Syllabus 2020and UPKSC Exam Pattern 2020 scroll down.
UKPSC Vacancy 2020 – Time Table
|Opening Date of UKPSC Online Application Download||18th January 2020|
|Closing Date of UKPSC Online Application Form Download||1st February 2020|
|Deadline of UKPSC Application Form Submission||10th February 2020|
UKPSC ACF Application Fees 2020
Candidate should pay the UKPSC Application Fees for the UKPSC ACF Mains Examination. Candidates should pay the Application fees through online mode.
- UR / OBC – Rs. 174/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 84/-
- OA / PD – Rs. 24/-
Payment Mode Accepted: Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
UKPSC Eligible Criteria 2020
- Candidate should attain a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 42 years. As per government rules, Age Relaxation is applicable
- Candidates who have qualified in the UKPSC ACF Prelims exam candidates only can apply for UKPSC ACF Recruitment Mains examination
UKPSC ACF Recruitment 2020 – Syllabus for Main Examination
The UKPSC Syllabus 2020 has the below subjects for the Post of Assistants Conservator of Forest Recruitment.
- First Compulsory Paper General Hindi
- Second Compulsory Paper General English
- Third Compulsory Paper General Knowledge
- First Optional Subject
- Second Optional Subject
UKPSC Exam Pattern 2020
|General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|General English||100||3 Hours|
|General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – I||200||3 Hours|
|Optional Subject – II||200||3 Hours|
NOTE: It is essential that the candidate should obtain a minimum of 35% marks in General Hindi paper.
UKPSC Apply Online – Assistants Conservator of Forest Recruitment
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to download the Provisional UKPSC Answer Key 2020 directly from its official Website
- Visit the UKPSC Official website – net.in
- Now Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Online Application Portal will open
- Click the link – Click here for Uttarakhand Assistant Conservator of Forest Main Exam-2019 Fee payment.
- A New Tab with below information will open
- First, log in with E-mail ID/Mobile and Password
- Second, log in with Application No. and Date of Birth
- Login with Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Select any one option and pay the prescribed amount through online and submit.
UKPSC Apply Online 2020 – Important Links
|UKPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|UKPSC Mains Notification||Click Here|
|UKPSC Apply Online||Click Here|
|UKPSC Login Page||Click Here|