Bank Vacancy 2019: PSB’s Plan to Hire 1 lakh People in Upcoming Fiscal Year

Bank Vacancy 2019: Dear Aspirants, 1 lakh bank vacancy will be announced according to the press report. The State-owned Public Sector Banks especially State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank has the plan to fill their bank vacancy 2019 in the upcoming Fiscal year. This bank vacancy recruitment is to involve the roles to match the requirements of New age Banking and to increase their business across the customers. As per the Report from Economic Times, Public Sector Banks is to double their hiring plans in the current fiscal. According to the Teamlease, the recruitment drive for the bank vacancy for public sector bank is headed by India’s largest public sector lender State Bank of India.

Huge Bank Vacancy in PSB:

For the last 2 years, Public Sector Banks had recruited more than 95,000 candidates for their bank vacancy, especially for Clerical cadre, Probationary Officer and Management Trainee positions. But even though having a lot of employees in their organization the public sector banks are in a more complex situation in the area of recovery of bad loans, digital services etc said by Sabyasachi Chakraverty, business head – banking & financial services at TeamLease. In order to handle these situations, public sector banks for their bank vacancy 2019 are likely to hire people in the specializations like Wealth Management Services, Digital Banking, Asset Recovery, Risk Management, Analytics etc.

Attractive Remuneration for Bank Vacancy 2019:

In Public sector banks around 20% of employees are in the position of Clerical Cadre, Remaining 80% of employees are in the Officer position. Only in the SBI, they are having 45% of their employees are in clerical position. The changes are must need for every public sector banks is that to swipe the public sector banks into a business drive organization. So they are planned to recruit lateral hires for their bank vacancy 2019 having prior experience from the Private and Foreign Lenders in which the banks had given targets to increase their business growth. The new hiring process for their Bank Vacancy 2019 will put the employees in the area like Stressed Asset Recovery, Digital Marketing etc. Mrutyunjay Mahapatra, CEO, Syndicate Bank told that for the first three entry levels we will provide the attractive remuneration compared to private and foreign lenders. The Salary level will be as high as 50 lakh per year. Syndicate Bank is recruiting 500 people this financial year.

Bank Vacancy for BOB:

The average age of employees is falling from 46.5 years two to three years ago the average age at the bank has come down to 37 years. Likewise, the Bank of Baroda is also planned to recruit 500 people for their bank vacancy in 2019. They are also in the shortage of Legal officers for the recovery of Non-performing Assets (NPA) or bad loans. So aspirants keep your updates regarding the Bank vacancy 2019 and kept your preparation in a perfect manner.

Kindly follow us we will update you regularly regarding the upcoming bank vacancy.

0 0 votes
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments