UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Official notification Out!!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Centre Armed Police Force(CAPF) has recently released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Commandants(AC) post. Every year UPSC has to recruit AC post for various defence organizations such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB. This year the UPSC CAPF 2019 vacancy announced by the board is about 323 vacancies. The UPSC recruitment board has to invite the applications through the online mode. The UPSC online registration gets started from 24-04-2019. Interested candidates kindly visit the official UPSC notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The UPSC Online registration will get closed on 20-05-2019. So eligible candidates should submit your application within the last date. The written exam will be held on 18-08-2019. Further details regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 is available here.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification Details
|Name of an Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019|
|Defence Job Role||Assistant Commandant(AC)|
|Job Location||Around India|
UPSC CAPF 2019 Vacancy Details
This year the UPSC recruitment board has announced 323 vacancies for CAPF recruitment throughout India.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date for UPSC Online Registration: 24-04-2019
The final date for the closing of registration: 20-04-2019
The examination will be conducted on: 18-08-2019
UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification: Age Limit (As on 01-08-2019)
As per the criteria prescribed in the UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification, the candidates should have,
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 25 years
UPSC CAPF 2019 Vacancy: Educational & Essential Qualification
- Candidates should complete a degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
The board has to invite the applications for eligible candidates only through the online mode.
Application Fee: UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification
For GEN/OBC: Rs. 200/-
For SC/ST/Female: NIL
Payment Mode: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Payment shall be either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification: Selection Procedure
The recruitment board will conduct a recruitment drive in 4 phases. They are
(i) Written Test
(ii) Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Examination
(iii) Interview/Personality Test
(iv) Final Selection/Merit List
(i) Written Test: UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification
- The written examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission will comprise two papers.
- Paper, I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.
- Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
|1||Paper – I||General Ability and Intelligence||250 Marks||2 hours|
|2||Paper – II||General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension||200 Marks||3 hours|
|Total||450 marks||5 hours|
(ii) Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test(PET): UPSC CAPF 2019 Vacancy
Candidates those who have qualified in the written examination will be allowed for the PET. Applicants should meet the physical standards prescribed here below.
|1||100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|2||800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|3||Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|4||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||–|
Medical Standard test:
Medical Standard Test will take only for the candidates who declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test.
(iii) Interview/Personality Test: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Candidates those who declared as qualified in Medical Standard Test will only be allowed for Interview round. This test will carry 150 marks.
(iv) Final Selection/Merit List:
The merit list will be declared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification Link: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site upsconline.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get into the recruitment page.
- In that find the exact link and click on that.
- Now you will get the UPSC CAPF 2019 Notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.