UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Civil Service Examination for 796 vacancies. Interested candidate can read the UPSC Civil Service Notification 2020 and start applying for UPSC Recruitment 2020.
Every year UPSC released the recruitment notification for various posts. Similarly this year UPSC has released the notification for Civil Service Examination. Candidates are requested to read the UPSC Civil Service Advertisement carefully. The candidates applying for the UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Examination should ensure that they fulfil all the UPSC Eligibility criteria. The candidates will be selected purely provisionally satisfying all the conditions of UPSC. The UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2020 has also included in UPSC Civil Service Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the UPSC Civil Service Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2020, UPSC Civil Service Eligibility 2020 and UPSC Civil Service Pay Scale 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
UPSC 2020 Civil Service Recruitment
|UPSC CIVIL SERVICE 2020 DETAILS|
|Name of an Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Name||Examination Notice No. 05/2020-CSP|
|Name of Examination||Civil Services Examination|
|Total Number of Vacancy||796|
UPSC Prelims Vacancy 2020
UPSC is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the UPSC Civil Service 2020 Jobs is announced for 796 vacancies for Various Posts in Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Revenue Service, Indian P and T Accounts, Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Ordnance Factory, Indian Postal Service, Indian Civil Accounts, Indian Railways Accounts, Indian Railways Personnel Service, Indian Railways Traffic Service, Indian Defence Estates Service, Indian Information Service, Indian Trade Service, Indian Corporate Law Service, Pondicherry Civil Service, Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar and Armed Forces Headquarters.
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to UPSC Apply Online||12th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd March 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Day (offline)||2nd March 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Day (online)||3rd March 2020|
|Date of UPSC Preliminary Examination||31st May 2020|
UPSC Civil Service Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India
- Candidate should possess a Degree from any university recognized by the government of India.
UPSC Civil Service Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- Age relaxations are applicable as per government rules
UPSC Civil Service Application Fees
- General – Rs.100/-
- Other/ SC/ST/PwD – No Fees
- Payment – Offline and Online
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Service Online Application Form 2020
All willing and eligible candidates will apply for the UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020. Candidate can visit the official website for more details. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSC Prelims Application Form 2020
- Go to the Official website upsc.gov.in
- Now candidate can view the UPSC Home Page
- Select “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020: Last date for Online Submission of UPSC Application is 03.03.2020, 6 PM” or Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 – To read the UPSC Notification
- After reading the UPSC Preliminary Notification, candidate need to select “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Click the link and start applying for UPSC Civil Service Examination
- Fill all details and Pay the application fees.
Candidate can download the UPSC Civil Service Application to your computer and take a copy of the filled UPSC Civil Service Application form 2020, because, you may need it for future reference.
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|