UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed: UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed!!! The latest updates regarding the UPSC EPFO Exam Schedule 2021 is given below in this article. Union Public Service Commission has announced the notification for the engagement of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer post through UPSC EPFO Recruitment. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. Similarly this year too they had announced a total of 421 vacancies throughout various locations.
A lot of candidates have applied and eagerly preparing for the upcoming exam. Earlier the commission has fixed the Recruitment Test for the posts of EO/AO in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on 9th May 2021 (Deferred now till further notice) all over India. But due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Commission held a special meeting to review the prevailing situation due to COVID-19. So that the UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed till further notice. Once the official exam date notification is released it will be updated here.
UPSC EPFO 2020-2021 Exam Dates
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed details are tabulated below.
Important Dates for UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Exam
|Opening & Closing Date for Online Application||11th January to 31st January 2020|
|Exam Centre Change Window to be opened||1st phase – 15th to 21st December 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|2nd Phase – 29th December 2020 to 4th January 2021 (06.00 PM)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Deferred now till further notice|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 Postponed
Recruitment Test (RT) Exam Date (Offline)
|Deferred now till further notice
(Previously 9th May 2021)
UPSC EPFO Result 2021: Details
- UPSC EPFO 2020-2021 Result will be declared at its official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through the UPSC website/ Employment News.
- The Commission does not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview/ appointment.
UPSC EPFO Posting Details:
- The Head Quarters of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour and Employment is in New Delhi.
- However, Enforcement Officers & Accounts Officer recruited under UPSC EPFO 2020-21 recruitment are liable to be posted anywhere in India.