UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has officially releases the recruitment notification for filling the various posts. Now, the National Defence Academy Vacancies are out!!!!. The start date to apply for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 is 07th August 2019. Likewise, interested candidates must complete the application form for UPSC NDA Careers 2019 is 03rd September 2019. So, all the applicants must fill the application form with all the valid details. Further, the aspirants with the 10th /12th qualification can utilize this great opportunity to hold career in central government job. To know further information about the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019, applicants can check the details given below.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||National Defence Academy|
|Start Date To Apply||07th August 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||03rd September 2019|
|UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|UPSC NDA Jobs 2019 – Educational Qualification|
|Qualification for UPSC NDA Careers||10th / 12th Qualification|
|Age Limit for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019|
|Age Limit||16-18 years|
|UPSC NDS Careers 2019 – Experience Requirement|
|UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment – Selection Process|
|Selection for UPSC||Written Exam
|UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees|
|Application Fees for UPSC NDA||Rs. 100/-|
|Important Links of UPSC NDA Jobs 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the UPSC NDA jobs can check the UPSC NDA Recruitment notification from the below link. Here, the steps to apply for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019, applicants can check the methods here.
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site upsconline.nic.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- You will get into the respective page for applying the UPSC NDA Jobs.
- In that find the Part 1 and Part 2 Registrations for applying UPSC NDA Careers.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the application filling process for the UPSC NDA Recruitment.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
UPSC NDA 2019 Notification: Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA Notification and NA notification for 2019. UPSC NDA is looking for young and energetic candidates for their organization. UPSC Online registration starts from 09th January onwards. Online applications are inviting from candidates those who are eligible to apply for the notification. UPSC NDA Notification is recruited under Indian Naval Academy Course(INAC). Applicants those who are having a passion to work in a defence sector kindly utilize this opportunity. Eligible candidates kindly start your application process. The final date for the submission of the UPSC Online form will get ends by 04th February. The written exam will be held on 21st April. So candidates should submit your online application on or before the last date. Other details regarding UPSC NDA Jobs is given in table format.
UPSC NDA Notification 2019
UPSC NDA Notification Details
|Name of an Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification Name||UPSC NDA (I) Notification 2019|
|Job Course||NDA & NA (INAC)|
UPSC NDA Break Up
Important Dates – UPSC NDA 2019 Notification
|Starting date to apply||09-01-2019|
|Final date for submission||04-02-2019|
|The last date for fee payment (offline)||03-02-2019|
|Last date for Payment (online)||04-02-2019|
|The date for online application withdrawn||08-02-2019 to 14-02-2019|
|Result declaration date (Tentative)||June 2019|
Age Limit – UPSC NDA Notification 2019
|Minimum||not earlier than 02-07-2000|
|Maximum||not later than 01-07-2003|
Educational Qualification – UPSC NDA 2019
|UPSC NDA 2019||Candidates should possess 12th from any recognized board.|
Application Process – UPSC NDA 2019 Notification
For GEN/OBC: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: NIL
Selection Process – UPSC NDA Notification
|1st Stage||Psychology Test|
|2nd Stage||Intelligence Test|
|3rd stage||Certificate Verification|
(i) Written examination
(ii) Officer Personality Test
Important Links: UPSC NDA 2019 Notification
|Official site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Kindly refer the official notification to know about more details.
UPSC NDA Notification 2019: Scheme of Selection
|2||General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
How to apply for UPSC NDA 2019 Notification?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site upsc.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, You will find the advertisement regarding UPSC NDA Jobs 2019
- Click on the link, you will get the official notification.
- Read the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
UPSC NDA 2018 Notification: Union Public Service Commission has brought 383 job opportunities for the candidates. UPSC NDA Notification 2018 has released for NDA(II) 2018 vacancies. Interested candidates with the satisfying profile can apply online from the link provided. Recruitment on UPSC NDA Notification has the eligibility criteria. UPSC NDA Online Applications are available on the official web portal. The educational qualification and age limit for the posts have been updated. Ensure the eligibility for the desired post before the application process. The selection procedure, application process and instructions to apply online are provided below. The last date to apply online for UPSC NDA 2018 is on 07th July 2018.
UPSC NDA Notification 2018 | 383 NDA(II) Vacancies – Apply @ upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date||06th June 2018|
|End Date||07th July 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||383|
|Mode of Selection||
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Web Page||Click Here|
UPSC NDA Notification 2018
UPSC NDA 2018 has announced notification to recruit candidates across India. How to apply and application process are available below to make your progress easier. Various eligibility criteria for Qualification, age limit, and other details are given below, scroll down to get it.
UPSC NDA 2018 Notification | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to apply for the UPSC NDA Jobs should possess the following educational qualification for Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force Academy, and Indian Military Academy
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (12th) or its equivalent or pursuing from government recognized Institute or board.
Aspirants should be aged as follows to apply for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 20 Years
Note: Age Relaxation applicable as per government rules.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST/SCs of Serving/ex-Junior Commissioned Officers or equivalent: NIL
Individuals selected for the NDA posts will receive the stipend of Rs. 21,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected based on their satisfactory performance in the following selection process
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards
|Subject||Code||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|
- For every wrong answer in the section, the marks will be deducted from the total score
- -0.83 for Math
- -1.33 for English
- -1.33 for GK
- For each right answer mark will be awarded as follows
- 2.5 for math
- 4 for English
- 4 for GK
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018:
1. ALGEBRA: – Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws, Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its applications. Logarithms and their applications.
2. MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS: – Types of matrices, operations on matrices. Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
3. TRIGONOMETRY: – Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
4. ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS: – Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. Angle between two lines and angle between two planes. Equation of a sphere.
5. DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS: – Concept of a real-valued function–domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples. Continuity of functions—examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
6. INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: – Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves— applications. 18 Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of a differential equations, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
7. VECTOR ALGEBRA: – Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. Vector product or cross product of two vectors. Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
8. STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY:
Statistics: – Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation—Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation—determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Probability: Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical— examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST
Part ‘A’—ENGLISH: The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like: Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events. – The syllabus given below is designed to indicate the scope of these subjects included in this paper. The topics mentioned are not to be regarded as exhaustive and questions on topics of similar nature not specifically 19 mentioned in the syllabus may also be asked. Candidate’s answers are expected to show their knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA Notification 2018:
- Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in
- Check the “Recruitment” Section and Click on the “Advertisements”.
- Read the full notification carefully.
- Visit the official website to Apply online – upsconline.nic.in
- Firstly, you have to fill part -1 which consist of your personal details
- Read carefully all the instruction stated in it
- go for the Part-I registration and fill all the details properly otherwise you form will be rejected.
- Go for the Part-II registration
- Read sensibly all the details after filling it in the form. Make the correct changes which are required in the form and read it again.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form and do not forget to take the printout.
|Events||NDA II 2018 Dates|
|UPSC NDA 2018 Notification Release Date||6th June 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit NDA NA 2018 Online Form||6th June 2018|
|Last Date to Submit NDA 2018 Application Form||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||2nd July 2018|
|NDA 2018 Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 days of Examination|
|NDA 2018 Exam Date||9th September 2018|
|NDA Result 2018||October 2018|
UPSC NDA Application Form 2 – Click Here for Official Notification
About UPSC NDA
National Defence Academy (NDA) is the exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. NDA Recruitment is for the Army, Navy and Air force wings in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. The NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year. In the month of April and September, the exam will be conducted by NDA Authorities. To apply for this UPSC NDA Recruitment the unmarried male candidates alone are eligible.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|TSPSC Group 4||RRB JE Recruitment|
|NFL Recruitment 2018||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|