The UPSC NDA recruitment 2020 notification is out. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this selection. For your convenience we have updated the eligibility criteria, apply online and other important details of UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2020 here.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (II). The interested candidates will search for the eligibility criteria and apply online details of this UPSC NDA & NA II recruitment 2020. For your convenience, we have provided all the essential details in this page. So candidates carefully check your eligibility level and apply for the UPSC NDA 2 2020 recruitment. While applying online for the UPSC NDA & NA II recruitment 2020, follow the steps available here.
UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy:
The total vacancies for this UPSC NDA II recruitment was 413. The split up of vacancy is given below,
- National Defence Academy – 370 vacancies.
- Naval academy (10 + 2 cadet entry scheme) – 43 vacancies.
The eligibility criteria for this UPSC NDA 2 registration 2020, includes several essential factors. Those are,
- Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
- Educational Qualifications
- Physical standards.
The candidates should possess all these eligibility conditions to apply for this recruitment.
In case of nationality for this UPSC NDA & NA II recruitment 2020 the candidates must be any of following,
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, SriLanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Other than Indian citizens, all should have eligibility certificates. But, Certificate of eligibility is not necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
The following conditions should be satisfied for the UPSC NDA NA recruitment 2020.
- The candidate should be an Unmarried male.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2002 and not later than 1st January, 2005 are eligible.
The educational qualifications as per the UPSC NDA 2 2020 notification are,
- For Army Wing of NDA – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy (NA) – 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
The eligibility conditions in terms of physical standards are,
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to NDA & NA (II) Examination 2020 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV of the official notification.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
The selection procedure for this UPSC NDA NA recruitment 2020 consists of 2 stages.
- Written exam
The online application fee details of this UPSC NDA 2 registration 2020 are,
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST candidates /Sons of JCOs / NCOs /ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
For filling UPSC NDA 2 2020 form, follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of UPSC.
- First complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, login to the online application.
- Give the correct personal information and educational qualification.
- Also provide the necessary documents. Upload them as per the rules, size and format.
- For full details refer the official notification. Then clear your doubts before the apply online process.
- If your application is incomplete, they will reject it. So carefully fill the online application form.
- Also don’t give any fake information.
- Pay the application fee through the online / offline mode.
- Submit your UPS NDA NA II recruitment 2020 application before the final date.
Last Date to apply Online – 06.07.2020 (6 PM)
Apply Online Link – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here