UPSRLM Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) has recently released the recruitment notification for 1954 vacancies in SMMU Level, District Level and Block Level. Candidates who are interested in UPSRLM jobs can read the UPSRLM Notification 2020 and apply for UPSRLM 2020 Recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission is an autonomous registered under aegis of Rural Development Department. Government of UP. UPSRLM invites dedicated professionals to apply for the UPSRLM Job openings at the state level, district and block levels. Candidates can apply for UPSRLM 2020 Exam only through UPSRLM Official Website. Applicants are advised to read the UPSRLM 2020 Notification carefully before applying for 2020 UPSRLM Recruitment. The UPSRLM Vacancy 2020 has also included in UPSRLM Advertisement 2020. The UPSRLM 2020 Advertisement is clearly stating the UPSRLM Eligibility criteria 2020 in terms of UPSRLM Age Limits 2020, and UPSRLM Education Qualification for each position. To know more details please scroll down.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2020
|UPSRLM 2020 RECRUITMENT DETAILS|
|Name of an Organization||Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Notification Name||New Opening in UPSRLM 4508/1354/Aajeevika/HR|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1954|
UPSRLM 2020 Vacancy
UPSRLM is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the UPSRLM 2020 Jobs is announced for 1954 vacancies for Various Posts in State Level, District and Block Levels under Rural Development Department, Govt. of UP
UPSRLM Recruitment Important Dates
|UPSRLM Notification Date||13th February 2020|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date for UPSRLM Online Application||7th March 2020|
UPSRLM Eligibility 2020
- Post Graduate Degree / CA / ICWA / Diploma / B.E from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Should have minimum work experience in the relevant field as per described in the notification
- Candidate should have good knowledge of English and Hindi Language
- For all the positions candidate should be well aware with MS-Office
UPSRLM 2020 Age Limit
- For State level position maximum age limit is 55 years as on 13/02/2020
- For District and Block level positions, the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 13/02/2020
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh State Government Reservation Policy
How to Apply UPSRLM Online Application Form 2020
All willing and eligible candidates will apply for the UPSRLM Recruitment 2020. Candidate can visit the official website for more details. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSRLM Application Form 2020
- First Visit UPSRLM Official Website – sids.co.in
- Now candidate can view the UPSRLM Home page
- In the UPSRLM Home Page will have the recent notification, so candidate need to have to search for the specific notification
- Candidates are advised to read the UPSRLM Notification carefully. The UPSRLM Notification will be available in both English and Hindi
- UPSRLM Recruitment can be filled by Online Mode only
- Further, aspirants should enter the valid details in the UPSRLM Vacancy.
- Fill valid mobile number and active E-mail ID for UPSRLM apply Online
- All the aspirants should fill the mandatory fields and upload the updated documents through the UPSRLM Recruitment.
- Finally, submit the UPSRLM Online Application 2020
Download the filled UPSRLM Online Application form to your computer and take a printout of the UPSRLM Application for further reference.
UPSRLM Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSRLM Notification||Click Here|
|UPSRLM Eligibility||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Opens on 15th February 2020|