WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021:WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 notification has released officially!! Details regarding the WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 vacancy, eligibility and other details are given here for your reference. Candidates who are interested to apply for the WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 can check the complete information in this article.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has released the WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 on its website -wbpolice.gov.in. WBPRB has announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade-II & Wireless Operator in West Bengal Police Telecommunications – 2020, Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Agragami in the Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD) in Civil Defence Organisation, WBNVF Agragami in Civil Defence Organisation, on 19 February 2021. A total of 1325 vacancies notified out of which 1251 are for the post of Wireless Operator and 74 for Wireless Supervisor Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 from 22nd February to March 22nd 2021. The selection process is based on prelims, PMT, PET, and final test. Candidates can go through the WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 before starting the online application process.
Candidates should a note of the important dates of the WB Police Recruitment 2021 mentioned below
|Starting date for online application||February 22, 2021|
|Last Date for submission of online application||March 22, 2021|
|Last Date for submission of fee||March 24, 2021|
WB Police Recruitment 2021:Vacancy
|Wireless Operator||Male – 1126|
|Female – 125|
|Wireless Supervisor (Technical Grade -II)||Male -67|
There are certain eligibility criteria given for the WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment.
- Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes).
- Educational Qualification.
- Age Limit.
- Physical Standard
- Wireless Operator –Candidates should pass the 12th exam conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent examination from any of the recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) – Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Radio Physics or Electronics and Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized University.
- Agragami (WBCEF)] and (WWCD) – The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. The applicant should be Civil Defence volunteers and must have completed the Civil Defence foundation training under the Civil Defence Organization.
- WBNVF Agragami – The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Wireless Operator – 18 to 27 years.
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – 21 to 30 years.
- Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] and Agragami in the Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD) – 18 to 40 Years.
- WBNVF Agragami – 18 to 40 Years.
|Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||167||160|
|Weight (in kg.)||56||48|
|Chest (in cm)||78 (without expansion)
83 (with expansion – 5 cms.)
Selection Process of WB Police Recruitment 2021
The selection of Wireless Operator and Wireless Supervisor will be done on the basis of
- Preliminary Examination.
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test).
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
- Final Exam.
- Personality Test.
WB Police Application Fee
- All categories except SC/ST (of West Bengal only) – Rs. 275/-
- Other – Rs. 25/-
WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Click Here for Official Site @wbpolice.gov.in.
How to Apply for WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021?
Application Forms should be submitted online from 22 nd February to 22 nd March 2021 upto 5 PM. Candidates can click on the above link or follow the steps given here to apply for the WB Police Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should visit the official site @wbpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitments tab
- Then click on the respective Wireless supervisor and operator links from the list.
- Click on the apply online link
- Candidates should fill their personal details and education details.
- Upload the necessary documents(Photograph and signature).
- Candidates have to review the filled application form before giving the final submit.
- No changes in the application form are entertained after the final submission.
- Payment of application fee.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the qualification for WB Police Wireless operator Recruitment 2021?
A. The qualification for WB Police Wireless operator is Higher Secondary passed from any recognised board.
Q. What is the last date for WB Police Registration?
Q. What is the age limit for WB Police Wireless Operator Posts?
A. The age limit for WB Police wireless operator post is 18 To 27 Years.
Q. What is the application fee for WB Police wireless operator recruitment?
A. The application fee for all categories except SC/ST (of West Bengal only) – Rs. 275/- and Others – Rs. 25/-