West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019: WB Postal Recruitment 2019 Notification has released officially!!! Direct link available here to check the details regarding the Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Apply Online. India Post Recruitment Board has recently announced and recruited a lot of candidates for GDS Posts. The WB GDS Recruitment 2019 consists of Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sewak posts. This India Post GDS Recruitment has been recruited throughout various postal regions. WB Postal Circle is one of the postal circles for the recruitment of GDS posts. The West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is get activated on 05-12-2019. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 14-December 2019.
Candidates who are having a passion to get into the postal department shall utilize this golden opportunity. Further details regarding the WB Postal Recruitment 2019 is available here below.
West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019
WB Postal Recruitment 2019
|Name of an Organization||India Post|
|Recruitment Name||WB GDS Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master
(ii) Assistant Branch Postmaster
(iii) Dak Sewak
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Post Office Vacancy 2019:
This year the WB Postal Circle has announced a total of 5,778 vacancies throughout various locations. Further details regarding the West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2019 is available here below.
WB GDS Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting Date to apply online: 05-12-2019
The final date for the submission of the application: 14-12-2019
So candidates should submit your online application within the last date.
West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019: Age Limit (As on 05-04-2018)
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
WB Postal Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
i) High School/Secondary/Matric (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board
ii) Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online Mode
West Bengal Post Office Vacancy 2019: Certificates to upload
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb)
- Community Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb)
- Photo (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 50 kb, 200×230 pixel)
- Signature (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 50 kb, 200×230 pixel)
- Certificate of Disability (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb)
- Computer Certificate (jpg/jpeg format, size less than 200 kb) – Not Mandatory
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualifications. So candidates who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2019. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the marks obtained during the 10th std class. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer to the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster
WB GDS Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
West Bengal Post Office Vacancy 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Will Activate on 05-12-2019
Steps for West Bengal Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site appost.gov.in.
- On the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the West Bengal Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for GDS Post.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.