Western Central Railway Recruitment 2020: RRC WCR 2020 has released a notification for Western Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the year 2019-2020. Total of 570 Apprentice Vacancy is listed in the Western Central Railway Notification 2020.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act WCR Apprentices 2020 under the Apprentices Act. The Western Central Railway Applications Form 2020 must be submitted online and other modes of submission will not be accepted. The candidates, who wish to apply for RRC WCR Recruitment 2020, should ensure that they fulfil all the RRC WCR Eligibility 2020. Candidates are advised to read the RRC WCR Advertisement 2020 and RRC WCR Vacancy 2020 before applying for Apprentice Post. Candidates shall check and start Western Central Railway Online Application 2020 Process here.
RRC Western Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Time Table
The RRC WCR Apprentice Notification 2020 for WCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Dates 2020 is listed below in the table. Candidates who are passionate in RRC WCR Jobs 2020 can refer to the RRC Western Central Railway Official Website and start to apply online Western Central Railway 2020
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||15th February 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||15th March 2020|
Western Central Railway Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Western Central Railway|
|Notification Name||Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRC Western Central Railway Vacancy 2020
Western Central Railway is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the Western Central Railway 2020 Jobs announced for 570 vacancies for Apprentice Post.
Western Central Railway Eligibility 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized Board
- Candidates should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- Finally, the candidate should satisfy the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the act and rules
Western Central Railway Age Limit 2020
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per government rules
Western Central Railway Jobs 2020 – Application Fees
- Application fees (non-refundable): Rs.170/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women: Rs.70/-
Steps for Western Central Railway 2020 Online Application
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- In the Western Central Railway – Home Page select Notice Board Menu at the Top.
- The details below the Notice Board will be displayed
- Read the Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020
- After reading, start to fill the Western Central Railway Online Application 2020
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the Application fees and Submit your application on or before the last date.
Download the filled RRC WCR 2020 Application form to your system and take a print out of it for future reference.
RRC WCR 2020 Apprentice Recruitment: Important Links
|RRC WCR Official Website||Click Here|
|Western Central Railway Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|