AGVB Recruitment 2021: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank has released a recruitment notification to hire candidates for Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant Posts through AGVB Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AGVB Recruitment 2021 on or before 15th June 2021. Check the Educational qualifications, Salary, and details of AGVB Recruitment 2021 in this article. Download the official notification of AGVB Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below. Without further delay, proceed through the article and check the eligibility and apply for AGV Bank Recruitment 2021.
AGVB Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Name of the Recruitment||AGVB Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Director, Faculty, Office Assistant, and Attendant Posts|
|Last date to Apply||15th June 2021|
AGVB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Director -Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking.
- Faculty -Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage.
- Office Assistant – Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage.
- Attendant – Shall be at least upto VIII standard. The ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
- Director – Max – 62 years
- Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant – 22 to 40 years
AGV Bank Recruitment 2021: Salary
- Director – Rs.30,000 p.m.
- Faculty – Rs.20,000 p.m.
- Office Assistant – Rs.12,000 p.m.
- Attendant – Rs.8,000 p.m.
AGVB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- Personal interview, demonstration/presentation for the post of Director and Faculty.
- Personal interview for the post of Assistant and Attendant.
How to apply for AGVB Notification 2021?
- Visit the official website of AGVB @agvbank.co.in.
- Download the application form from the official notification.
- The applications for the posts of Director, Faculty, Assistant, and Attendant along with the necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant” to,
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust,
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office,
Bhangagarh Guwahati – 781005
latest by 15th June 2021.
Q.What is the last date to apply for AGVB Notification 2021?
The last date to apply for AGVB Notification 2021 is 15th June 2021.
Q.What is the Educational Qualification required to apply for Director Posts in AGVB Notification 2021?
- Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking.
Q.What is the official website of AGV Bank?
The official website of AGVB is @agvbank.co.in.
Q.What is the salary of Faculty Posts in AGVB Notification 2021?
The salary of Faculty Posts in AGVB Recruitment 2021 is Rs.20,000 p.m.