Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf is out. The National Apprenticeship program Scheme (NAPS) has released this Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021 Notification pdf to select candidates for the Draughtsman (Civil) posts. The candidates selected in this KWA recruitment 2021 will get paid up to Rs. 7000 per month. Here we have given complete details regarding NAPS Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021 apply online process, vacancy, selection process, etc. Go through this page and clarify all your doubts regarding this NAPS KWA Recruitment 2021 notification pdf.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Kerala Water Authority Recruitment 2021 – Overview:
Check the overview of the KWA Recruitment 2021 notification here.
|Recruitment Board||National Apprenticeship program Scheme (NAPS)|
|Establishment Name||Kerala Water Authority (KWA) Quality Control Sub Division|
|Location||Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha (Kerala)|
|KWA Vacancy 2021||3|
Here check the eligibility details of the KWA Recruitment 2021.
- Minimum Educational Qualification – 10th.
Selected candidate for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at Kerala Water Authority Recruitment will get basic training for 6 months and on job training for the period of 19 months. The total training period is 25 months. The training will be conducted at KWA Officer Complex at Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kerala, and Quality Control sub division Thirvulla, Kerala.
Draughtsman Salary at KWA
Selected candidate for the post of Draughtsman (Civil) at KWA will get paid Rs. 6000 to Rs. 7000 per month. Salary will be given based on the qualification and experience of the candidate. The selected candidate will also get all NAPS benefits.
KWA Apply Online 2021:
Here we have added the steps to apply online for the Kerala Water Authority recruitment 2021 process.
- Visit the official site and go to the NAPS careers page.
- Click the link, “Kerala Water Authority recruitment for Draughtsman (Civil)” in the careers section.
- Get started in the right way by using your email.
- Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.
- Fill the form and upload documents as per the format.
- Submit the application successfully.