APCOB Recruitment 2021: The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Faculty on a contractual basis in APCOB Cooperative Training Institute. APCOB Recruitment 2021 Online Application get activates on May 11th, 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date to submit the online application get ends on May 24th, 2021. Eligible candidates shall start the online application and should submit the online application within the last date. Further details regarding APCOB Recruitment 2021, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Apply Online are given here for your reference.
APCOB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd|
|Recruitment Name||APCOB Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APCOB Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||11th May 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||11th May 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||24th May 2021|
APCOB Vacancy 2021:
The APCOB recruitment board has announced a total of 04 vacancies for the faculty post.
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate shall be
Minimum: 35 years
Maximum: 62 years
a) Graduate with CAIIB/ Diploma in Cooperative Business Management (or) Postgraduate in Commerce/MBA/Agriculture (or) PG in subjects related to Cooperatives, banking, NPA and recovery management, credit appraisal, investment and treasury management, etc.
b) Applicant must be conversant with the computer/multimedia tools and other state-of-the-art methods of teaching.
c) Teaching in the Telugu language is essential.
The candidate should have good exposure in any one or more areas of specialization viz., IT, Banking, Loaning – ST credit, Long and medium credit, Investment credit, Microfinance, accountancy, HR.
Preference will be given to the candidates who have passed CTFC Certification by C-PEC, BIRD, Lucknow. If not, the selected candidate has to necessarily pass the CTFC certification examination conducted by C-PEC, BIRD Lucknow within a span of 1 year from the date of appointment.
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Terms & Conditions of the Appointment
The period of contractual appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years, subject to review of performance every year.
APCOB Faculty Salary Details:
Remuneration and other perks & allowances:
a. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.70,000/- per month + conveyance of Rs.5,000/- per month shall be paid for retired officers selected for the post.
b. For in-service candidates, pay protection shall be extended.
c. Deputation/faculty allowance as applicable shall be paid.
The faculty on contract shall not be entitled to any superannuation benefits viz., Provident fund, Pension, Gratuity, etc.
Besides weekly holidays and holidays declared under NI Act, Faculty will be granted Casual leaves upto a maximum of 12 days per year during the contract period
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure:
1. The selection of faculty will be done by the Selection Committee through a selection process. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for an Interview. APCOB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualifications, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
2. All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be provided only on the bank’s website www.apcob.org from time to time.
The place of posting would be at APCOB CTI, Barkatpura, Hyderabad for the moment. There is a plan to move to Kadapa shortly.
The term of contractual appointment between the parties can be terminated by giving one month’s notice on either side.
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Shall be paid by way of NEFT to the following account or / Demand Draft in favour of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada:
Name – APCOB-HRMD;
Account no. 992600300000154;
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for APCOB Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of APCOB.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting to the careers page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of faculty post.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start to download the application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it and send it to the respective venue along with the DD